for Poetry Shots

9/19/2014 c6 21Scribe of Dreams
Worse is having that feeling when you know you didn't do anything wrong. I love your work. It's so beautiful and precise.
2/16/2014 c1 daughter of Athena and Apollo
I absolutely loved the rhythm of that first stanza
2/15/2014 c2 387tolerate
Loved the use of chemical reactions (radiation, explosion) and atomic, subatomic particles here. It feels to me what the core of humans areā€”just a bunch of atoms making up a human-shaped figure. This poem reaches down to that core and your diction heightens it. One doesn't need the knowledge of chemistry to understand the point you are trying to show. From an acute revelation, the explosion, it gradually simmered down to the word 'radiation' (which, to me, feels more of a tender thing that ruins you from inside-out.) It strengthens what I feel when you used the word 'tenderness'. I feel that what makes this poem beautiful is the expression of things in such a short length. My only critic would be to join the entire poem together, as in after the word 'love', you could drop the full-stop and continue it on with a comma instead. It'd enhance the flow and not make it sound too choppy. It is a minor problem, however, and if you feel strongly about using the full-stop, feel free to do so.