for Rags and Riches

4/7/2017 c14 whisperypath
Hello!
I know it's been a while since you've updated the story. Just want to say that even if you've lost interest, this story has been amazing and that I hope everything in life has been going well!
3/27/2017 c15 Guest
Love this story,, anyone know if there's a complete version anywhere? Here's hoping!
3/17/2017 c1 38Poems To The End
I enjoy this story! Any hope of finishing it?!
8/29/2016 c15 whisperypath
It's been a long while since you've updated. You've mentioned lost motivations so I guess that's what must've happened, however, I love this story so very much. So just wanted to say that even if you don't finish it, know that your story is so loved! You only have one story on this site and no links to social media on your profile to follow, there's so much things to wonder when an author stops updating. Don't know if you're still active here or if any of these reviews will ever reach you but if they do, I hope life is treating you well and that you are doing good!
5/29/2016 c14 AngelFaux
This is great and damnit why haven't you updated in so long
11/22/2015 c15 Nathaniel
I did a search for this story and re-read it recently. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it and how great it is. I really hope you will start it up again (the sooner the better). Thiel and Kaelan are so good together. Please, please update.
4/18/2015 c15 jj
Hi, I hope every things going well. Please, please, please update! This is one of my most favorite stories! Thank you!
2/21/2015 c15 BOOM
I like this so much! Take responsibility and update! I'm begging here. huhu
2/12/2015 c15 red
This is wonderful! I really hope you'll be continuing it. I can't wait to see what happens
12/14/2014 c15 dulcee
Ugh, I love your story so much. I've been retreading it weekly because its just so damn addicting! I hope things are going well for you - I know how busy uni can get, so good luck! In fact, this story has helped me cope through my finals this year :D
Everything about this story is enchanting - especially the characters. Thiel's witty and sarcastic personality along with Kael's mild yet distant personality fit well together- they have some of the most entertaining conversations I have ever read! I love love LOVE Thiel's lack of tact.
I'm curious to see more of Kovan- and hear more about this fake king/overthrowing plot! Oh, and I want to know more about Thiel's connection with Kovan!
... This story is like a drug. I just can't help wanting more.
I will be waiting patiently for any further updates! Good luck on real life/writing and have a good, restful(!), and wonderful holiday.
11/8/2014 c15 mitsuki44
So, I have just re-discovered this story and it is still so disgustingly good. I'm pretty sure I've said this before (and if I haven't reviewed before, I'm sorry! I'll try to be better about it in the future) but this has to be amongst my Top 5 Stories on Fictionpress. This is legitimately so good that I think you could get published for it (let's be real - not to minimize how brilliant you are, but writers have published works that are much worse than this).

Thiel's witty comebacks? GOLD.

I love the witty banter between the two characters and the obvious chemistry between them. Their personalities and character histories are rich and complex, and please, I would like to read more! (hint hint, I think we're all ready for the next chapter, no matter how much we like re-reading the ones you've posted so far ;) oh, and the smut is pretty amazing too)

I love that these two characters are together, but I'm actually so scared that Kael isn't who we think he is and that he secretly has an agenda for wanting to help Kova out. Because, come on, you don't get to where you are in the Kai Yuen by letting your emotions rule your decisions. I know Kael said that he didn't like that Calix were letting his soldiers have free rule over the brothels, but I think that he could have probably worked something out with him - like the Umbra said, they've survived through many monarchies before.

I hope you're doing well, and AHHHHHHH I hope we see an update soon. Love the story!
9/25/2014 c15 Trillpuv
This is crazy exciting! It's difficult to find the true gems of fictionpress, but the end result just ends up being that much sweeter. I'm completely hooked. Thiel is a such a rude little bastard but loyal where it counts and guh the relationship dynamic makes me *whale noises* I can't wait to see where this plan to stage a coup d'etat and take back the throne plays out. Looking forward to the next chapter!
7/10/2014 c15 Fan
I'm so happy you updated I can wait for more!
6/18/2014 c1 Wildrop
Absolutely love this story. It's not often that one see's a character who's anything less than physically perfect in a slash story. So putting that change on top of all the other stuff that makes this fic awesome? Very well done, Dinka. Very well done, indeed. Thank you for the story!
6/14/2014 c15 thecowonthebox
I just find your great story and I can't have enough !
I really hope you're going to update soon.
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »