for The Cell

11/15/2013 c10 NaoEarthGoddess
I think I'd like to see her stand up for herself, because it seems like Matt will try and get rid of her in the future anyway. Then there's the case of Roman, would he let Matt do whatever he wants? Oh and I would like to know what her friends role is in all of this too if you don't mind explaining. But please keep it up! ;)

-NaoEG
11/14/2013 c10 FlowerGirl55
I remember reading this story a while back I'm glad I found it again! Love it keep updating please!
5/4/2013 c6 11Redbone Haz
Ri-chan the prison mates are simple people if that's wht your asking. I don't go into detail about them because they play a big part in what's coming up. I hope that answers Ur question!:):)

_hazel
5/3/2013 c6 Ri-chan
My question here is..Why there was a prison cell or something like that, in a library?

What are the inmates?...Words...Emotions..or something of the people, or just simply people?...
4/19/2013 c4 KENNETHA
Wow, love is powerful isn't it if ! I mean it takes alot to go back to tht. I love it though. Team hazel
4/16/2013 c1 Redbone Haz
It's what it is!:) when you horny, I think everything effects you! Ad if you had better ideas I would be glad to listen!

- hazel
4/16/2013 c1 Seriously
What the hell? Who the hell gets turned on by feeling cold air on their nipples? By that logic, she'd be getting turned on stepping out of the shower every night!
4/13/2013 c3 Bey and kim
Not great! Nope it's amazing!
4/13/2013 c2 Beyli and kim
Ride his mouth! I'm use that one on my boyfriend! We are loving this book! We hope you continue this book! Please update!:):):)