for Shyness Is Beautiful

12/19/2014 c1 81PetiteLumiere
That is just beautiful Anna! I really like it. It's so different from the stuff we wrote when we were kids! I just got back on here, I can't believe the stuff we wrote before hahaha.

I hope you're doing so well sweetie.

Kati, always and forever
11/14/2014 c1 25xKathrynAlicex
I can imagine this, and feel this. It's so cute and wonderful!
12/26/2013 c1 1JasmineRaven
This poem is worded so beautifully. It just flows so nicely and...as I said, I think beautiful is the only way to describe it! :D

Well done!
8/23/2013 c1 84Meihan
sweet, intimate
I can imagine what you are saying )
Glad to see you're still writing
7/3/2013 c1 jojoba-music-girl
I absolutely LOVE this. I like the choice of words and the flow of it. I also like the picture it brings to my mind. Favourite!
7/2/2013 c1 20I.O.K.O
This feels very innocent, yet very intimate. Sorry, I'm no good at reviews.
4/21/2013 c1 216ygg
I agree with the other reviewers. Very sweet, intimate poem. Wonderful as always with such subtle, gentle wording. "The hidden shyness between us is beautiful".. how this longs to be listened to! Reminds me of the late John O'Donohue, whose poetry was always so soulful, it was sometimes unbearable to read. Simply amazing.. While personified, it speaks of so much more. An immensely layered tale can be read between the lines, just as long as one listens to the silence between the lines, between each syllable.
You are a truly gifted writer, you know, to be able to write such gems. A favorite, no doubt!
4/18/2013 c1 167nickyO
Very intimate and sweet as a sunrise
4/15/2013 c1 4Lee S. Grant
I don't mean to be mean but a haiku is 3 lines 5,7,5 that is the structure. Other than that I liked it it was nice.
4/14/2013 c1 Punslinger
How lovely and touching. I didn't even feel embarrassed for being a sentimental softy while
reading it.
4/14/2013 c1 13LadyToni
Awesome, I enjoy your writing. This makes me think of past infatuations from my younger days.
4/14/2013 c1 Purplemonkey123
Awww this is such a sweet poem :) I like it a lot it made me feel all warm and happy inside when I read it lol
4/14/2013 c1 12BangxDitto
My heart just melted!
This is too cute. I loved it.
I feel like the good side of
love is hard to not make cheesy
but I feel like this is done very well.