for Stories in the Dark

9/1/2013 c11 7SideshowJazz1
I'm not sure how to react to this, but I know I liked it!
7/8/2013 c10 SideshowJazz1
After this one-shot, I'll definitely check it out. Creepy, it reminds me a bit of Creature Feature's music. Love it!
6/29/2013 c9 SideshowJazz1
Nice! These are really interesting.
6/25/2013 c3 Wonderloaf
I love the taco story. Like it just gets it.
5/21/2013 c8 SideshowJazz1
Lolling all the way! I'm not into science myself, so that's a huge deal. Hmmm...ideas for poems? I'm doing poetry myself at the moment at uni. I recently wrote one about Roxy's suicide and how it affected the people around her. But I've been stuck on crushes on fictional characters, so you could write a poem on that. I mean, only if you find it interesting. I recently fell for a character from the Harry Potter series (only if he was under 25, which he isn't for most of the time within his time).
5/15/2013 c7 Guest
Awesome! Love it!
5/15/2013 c7 SideshowJazz1
I kind of gagged and laughed at this at the same time. It comes of being someone who's squeamish and morbid at the same time. Love it!
5/6/2013 c6 SideshowJazz1
I remember this. This is like the abortion thing on profiles, right? Thiat - and this - is so dark and sad. Update soon!
5/6/2013 c6 23DevilishET
I love spiders, but my entire family is terrified of them! xD It's hilarious! I have two spiders that live outside my house Fred and Tina...Tina's HUGE! :O Fred is to but he's smaller than Tina...By the way, love the stories and poems and stuff :) (This is the longest review I've sent so far.) O_O
5/2/2013 c5 7SideshowJazz1
I love this! Hmmm...I think I get number 39. Would it have anything to do with Italian wine that Lisa Simpson got drunk on? *Smirks*
Loving it!
4/29/2013 c3 6Ed Harley
“But then one day, he was taken out of the bin!”- at first I thought you were making this up but... that is how fresh the food is at Taco Bell- if you're lucky. Most authors are too pale and cowardly to threaten their readers- good going!
4/27/2013 c4 7SideshowJazz1
Hey! I'm in Melbourne right now, but I thought I should just review and say how much I LOVE this. Although as an Animaniacs fan, I have to ask, did you get this idea from there? I remember Dot's poem "Roses are red, violets are blue. That's what they say, but it just isn't true..." Keep writing!
4/20/2013 c3 augmentedDREAMS
Loved Fred the Taco. xD
4/19/2013 c3 SideshowJazz1
Well, in spite of this story making me uncomfortable (all threats do), I know it's not real, as about twenty minutes have passed since I first read this. And it's very entertaining! Love it.
4/14/2013 c2 SideshowJazz1
The first poem is really dark and gothic, very Emilie Autumn-esque, actually. I had to laugh at the second one. But both of them are really great. Keep writing!
Going to fanfiction now, seeing another update...