for Darko

11/29/2017 c1 8failte200
"Just a shorty, Hope you liked it. I haven't written fiction in a long time so feedback is more than welcome."

Yeah, me neither. You should though. And yes, people tell me that all the time too. Still... GO BACK, YOU IDIOT! Talking to your character. And you, actually.

Kind of an emo story... but I see it was from when you were 22, and according to my advanced Math skills, you'd be about 26 now. Hope things are going well. I think I'll read another. Even if I am at work.
6/15/2013 c1 4Arethusa Cyberia
Too short. Want more.
4/21/2013 c1 2heyitsstupidme
I really enjoyed reading this. It was very vague and dream-like and left the imagination of the readers some room. We didn't get to know a lot about the character's lives or their behaviour, but a lot about the main character's feelings in this specific situation and I really liked the way you described his emotions.
'I'm feeling empty and half asleep like words falling down through darkness.'
This is probably my favourite line.
The story had a certain atmosphere because of the metaphors you used and the way you wrote it. Thank you for publishing it! :)
4/19/2013 c1 2toinfinity
i really like this. the imagery you use is beautiful, as always. this deserves so much more praise but i can't find the words to explain how great it really is. hope to hear more from you soon!
4/18/2013 c1 28Nitzer
It feels very floaty and dreamlike and where the transitions should feel clunky and awkward, it just feels true to the story. The style makes it a little distancing though so it's hard to get attached to the characters.
4/18/2013 c1 3MyLifeSoundtrack
I really loved this. The imagery and metaphors were stellar and consistent. I know you say that you haven't written fiction in a while but I've always really dug your stories. You were my inspiration for writing and posting stuff back in the day and you still inspire me.

Anyway, I really like how I could feel what the narrator felt and I liked the fact that I felt as if I could imagine what these characters looked like without you describing them at all. That's talent for you.

Nevertheless, thank you much for sharing and I hope to read more of Super Lemon Haze and whatever else you're willing to share.