for The Pinkwater Chronicles-When Jerry Was Lonely

6/25/2014 c9 1frosted flaky
Just a thing I noticed. Is Chow supposed to speak Mandarin? Chow isn't a Mandarin name and neither is Sae and (I think) Wing.

For some reason I think of the ghosts as tiny translucent blue people.
8/23/2013 c10 1Ever Evolving
Loved this story :)
7/29/2013 c8 34inkfngrz
So they sentenced him to death?! Oh boy.
More please!
7/11/2013 c5 inkfngrz
Sorry about not reviewing in a while. (Bad llama!) But this is a great chapter, and I laughed at the part about Bobby and Bobby.
5/31/2013 c5 WindyStars
This story is so different then everyone elses...for once, it's not a dorky romance. Thank you!
5/31/2013 c3 WindyStars
Lmfao when Bobby gave him the finger! XD
5/31/2013 c2 WindyStars
I love the orginality here. Great story!
5/11/2013 c3 inkfngrz
OK, this turns out to be the weirdest, oddest, funniest, ghost/killer story I have ever read. XD Even Ghost Town doesn't come close. Keep it up!
4/19/2013 c1 83Deserthawk
So true. We all need a break from meaningful depressing stores now and then. Now Godawful sounds like a cool place - but why is it called Godawful? I guess if I had to live there I might go insane. But visiting, sure sounds fun. And Pinkwater definitely sounds fun. But trippy. In a good way! Love the lack of sense - everywhere - in this. Makes it exciting. Bon voyage!
4/18/2013 c1 34inkfngrz
My favorite part was 'ad nauseum'.
Finally, a bit of escapism!
Where have you been the past few weeks?!
Write on.
But then, that's just nuance. You'll write on or stop writing whether I want you to or not.
Gonna have to come up with a different way of signing off. . . Oh well. It'll have to do.
Write on.