for Good To You

1/13/2014 c1 1rainreverie
Hi! so far, I'm really intrigued by everything and everyone. There's an underlying dark tone and an air of mystery. I'm curious on how Jaydon and Elody are going to work through their problems...
I really like the description that you use to depict Sarita. You make it easy to picture this middle aged woman who's overworked and simply exhausted, aging more than she should be. So, going on to the next chapter...
6/4/2013 c2 KillMyAccount
As expected the second chapter was as great as the first. Update soon!
5/15/2013 c1 1Lovetheday
I think your story is really good; I love it! Keep it up!
5/14/2013 c2 Once-Apon-A-Dream-Come-True
I really love your story!Its really interesting, i mean a son knows that his mom is being abused by his father, and a daughter knows what her mom is doing to just barley scrape by. Elody(Love the name) and Jaydon are really great characters and i cant wait for more action!Update Soon!:)
5/14/2013 c1 June
Oh yeah, btw continue writing the story hehe c:
5/14/2013 c1 June
Freakin' love it! :D
5/4/2013 c1 KillMyAccount
This is really great so far, and I'm so interested as to how the plot will ascend! I really love the character's too, and how they're very realistic with their own thoughts and worries. Update soon, looks like there's others besides me waiting for the next chappie, too.
4/27/2013 c1 8Legadema
Please update soon. I like it.
4/26/2013 c1 hawksfly
This is so intriguing, beautiful, and powerful at the same time. The characters seem to have voices of their own so just make sure they don't turn two dimensional later. You are really talented! Keep writing and I'd love to read more of your work. :)
4/25/2013 c1 1Shadowkiller176
Well...it's good but you're right...it needs work. But don't worry! SOOOO CLOSE TO PERFECT!
4/25/2013 c1 poulomi
OKAY WOW OKAY, PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THIS OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU NAYN. THIS IS BRILLIANT.
4/25/2013 c1 4runawaysmile
WOWWOWOWOW. this is so goddamn heartbreaking! only one chapter and I'm already feeling so much love for these two. Ugh. My heart is in pieces thanks to you. UPDATE SOON or so help me.