for All In

7/17/2013 c12 3CurryBunChan
ooohhh, cant wait fot the next chapter i love this story!
7/17/2013 c12 MagnificentFern
Good luck on the house hunting, too bad you didnt get the one. On a happier note, amazing chapter. And my first review this month :D it's for you.
Love your fiction, still reading every chapter furiously like it's going to autodestroy after a few minutes. Cheers ! :)
7/17/2013 c12 Fart Face
Aw . . . go Fin! Looking forward to more :)
7/17/2013 c12 lostlamb
Me too. I love Fin's shirts. Agreed. Poor Dusty to have that realization that your parents don't even care enough to hate you to even realize you were missing. That is messed up. Till next time!
7/16/2013 c12 4MiseryRevisited
I giggled happily when i saw mention of the tortoise. I have an African spurred tortoise (Sulcata tortoise) named Henry!

Loveeee this story! I just want to cuddle Fin and Dusty.
7/6/2013 c11 Sutekie13
I don't think a time jump is really necessary, their relationship is coming along nicely. I think before they sleep together again Chance should think back to his conversation with Micheal, to see what it is he really wants and how he really feels (about Fin) if you get my drift.

P.S

The review "-plot" was a continuation of this review "The only thing that bothered me about this story is how whenever you described his attire, you'd also tell us what his boxers pictured. Okay, yeah, I get it; he's a "nerd". His boxers having Fry from Futurama on them doesn't really help the" -Plot

Sydney
7/1/2013 c11 A.Collins
Haha, ignore the "-plot". I had a different tab open and thought I had sent that review for a different story.

But anyways, I freakin' love Dusty, and of course the main characters.
6/30/2013 c11 Guest
dont know you but like your story. I am not a good reviewer, but love reading.
Since I am not really a reviewer (OK it tends to catch my attention when a word is spelled wrong or the wrong one is used. Same sound, different spelling, and meaning mistakes are annoying. )
I do like to let a writer know when I am reading their story and enjoying it.
6/30/2013 c11 krlsen
:D
6/29/2013 c10 Guest
6/29/2013 c10 A.Collins
-plot
6/29/2013 c10 A.Collins
7/1/2013 c11 nffhkasjfnbsdkjb
Ohmygosh such a sad backstory! Poor poor Fin:(

'It was like they had known that he would hold on, lingering in a small town that didn't hold a lot for him in order to look for their ghosts.' Love this line and the sentiments behind it, really well written.

I'm looking forward to more:)

Suki
6/30/2013 c11 twilightserius
sooo smitten n to cute how the guys he knows are nuts but loveable.
6/30/2013 c5 marginal-utility
Michael seems so very mature and philosophical and knows all the right things to say.
231 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »