for All In

11/3/2013 c24 Guest
OK it is now early November, I hope your move went well and that you update soon.
11/5/2013 c24 paint-pops
I like your story! :) Thanks for sharing!
10/31/2013 c24 BlueMoonlily
i dont know why i didnt get an email that this chapter was up but i didnt and so im just reading it now! BLARGLE TO FICTIONPRESS its being stupid with emails lately. i just wanna say i love you lol you're so fantastic! you really do have the best hubby ever :) i hope things are going okay with the move! and if not okay then at least on a path to get to the okay! :) i hope i hear from you soon! :D
10/9/2013 c24 9Pantu
It's nice to see everyone together in a relatively non-stress environment, and interesting to hear about Chance from another perspective. I feel like this is setting the sceen for a more grownup conclusion (as apposed to the lovely sexy kind of your earlier chapters ).
My heart still aches a bit for Micheal everytime I read about him.
Hope you're well
-Pantu
10/4/2013 c24 Guest
: )
10/3/2013 c24 lostlamb
I hope those get better. Love the chapter . Just so wonderful. Glad to know that Chance's family sort of have hearts. I love Dusty and Meghan so far. They just seem so cute. Michael Michael Michael. Wow. Can't wait till the next.
10/2/2013 c24 8DawnSister
Your A/N's at the end of the chapter are what I look forward to the most, aprt from the actual story of course, which is awesome. I enjoy it on so many levels, mostly the nerdy one that has me nodding my head and thinking half the people that read this will just not get that at all, but I do, so you haven't completely wasted the reference. (loved the bit about "shagging" because that is such a British word that has just crept into American English).

Agree with you about Captain Jack, have all the Torchwoods on DVD.

Take my advice, ask for something other than Codeine if it makes you feel like that. I took it last year and lost seven weeks because it acted like a date rape drug on me. I could have done and said anything and not remembered. There are other drugs out there that are just as good.

My hubby reads my stuff too, mostly over my shoulder as I am writing a particularly messy bit. He clicks his tongue and says "How many F words can you fit into this chapter?" or "What on earth are your boys up to now?" Lol. I know he approves though because he announced to all our friends at a party last month, that I write "Gay Romance, you know the naughty stuff." As proud as punch he was while I hid in the corner because no one even knew that wrote!

So anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and I half expected Chance to appear and overhear some of Dusty's revelations when you had Fin looking around for him. Maybe that's in the next chapter. I love that you put so much emphasis on how they all like their coffee, but from Chance's point of view who thinks it is all a bit over rated. I love that you have two points of view in the same chapter but we are never confused about whose it is. I love the feeling this story has had, even from the beginning when there was so much angst, it felt warm and loved.

So, that's how I feel anyway.

DS
10/2/2013 c24 nffhkasjfnbsdkjb
Nice progression, I'm curious about Chance's mother and why he should talk to her :)

'You need to be hush like a bird...' I love that.

And Ray Bradbury! He wrote one of my all time favorite pieces of writing- it's on my wall XD

Looking forward to the next!
10/1/2013 c24 S.H. Marr
I don't really like Meghan all that much. Like, it's mentioned she participates in these interesting conversations, but they're summed up, and when she actually speaks, she strikes me as...kinda bitchy. If that makes sense. I don't know what to do about that, as most of those conversations that were mentioned were totally skipped for a reason, but I think it hurts her.

I do kind of like Sheila. Not really sure why, as she was also kind of brusque, but I don't know. She seemed friendlier, I guess.

I feel for Chance. I can't have very much caffeine because it gives me migraines (I can do, like, maybe a chocolate bar on occasion, or a coke if it's sparingly). And most soda is not worth drinking if it's not caffeinated because caffeine free sodas suck for the most part and the carbonation causes it's own health problems. I get root beer and Caffeine-free Coke, which is a godsend.

What's the point of soda if you can only get Diet Sprite?
9/27/2013 c23 Jaded Devil
This is such a cute story! I love Fin and his nerdy clothes too :)

Can't wait to see Meghan and read more about Dusy's story too!
9/16/2013 c23 Guest
LMAO! I had a feeling soap in the ass was going to end badly. I just hope they don't slip up in front of Dusty. ;)
9/16/2013 c23 Guest
LMAO! I had a feeling soap in the ass was gonna end badly. I just hope they don't slip up when Dusty's around.
9/18/2013 c23 1TheOtherSam
I really love this story. Fin is so awesome! Such great detail.
9/15/2013 c23 Guest