for The Reservers

2/1/2018 c17 10Emoddess
I freaking love this story! Can't wait for the next update~ XD
1/8/2018 c17 PhilipTheCinnamonRoll
Sorry accidentally posted for the first chapter. haha sry. Thx
1/8/2018 c1 PhilipTheCinnamonRoll
I love this story and keep checking to see if you have updated. Please update. This story is amazing. Thx
1/6/2018 c17 Wendix7
This is awesome and I'm literally obsessed with this story. I love the characters (Jensen, Wade, Samuel, etc), I love the plot so far and it has remained unpredictable to me. I love it.
So I look forward to your next update!
1/5/2018 c17 Ana
I always check on this story to see if there’s updates. and I was so happy to see you did. I enjoy all your stories! so excited for the next one
12/29/2017 c17 cupcakecub86
Ahhhhh! Screaming! I can't wait for another update
12/28/2017 c17 me
Wow. I love this. Please update lots. The descriptions...could not stop reading. Thx.
12/27/2017 c17 J
Ok I completely forgot about this story until u finally updated after like A COUPLE YEARS its been forever and I miss this story SO much so please please PLEASE I'm begging update again soon!
12/27/2017 c17 1IndigoReign
I absolutely loved the update and can't wait to read more. I have enjoyed the slow pull between Jensen and Leah and am eager to see how things progress. Hopefully 2018 has lots of updates, because I can't get enough of this! :)
9/27/2016 c16 Preety
Very much curious to knw what happens next will Leah and Jensen be a couple, wats Leah's plan , will Marcus come for REVENGE and many more drama. . . . Oh my gosh omg omg cant wait to see more . . . Plz update more chaps . . :-D
9/24/2016 c16 Ana
This is still one of my favorite stories, can't wait to see where this goes especially with her plan
9/23/2016 c16 Guest
What is her plan? Can't wait how she's going to get back at Marcus. Hope she's going to crush him to pieces. Thank you for the update. Such a good, good, full chapter. Love how you are taking the time to provide the background for her next steps. How is Jacky going to play in her plans? What about Dana? Is she being blackmailed by Marcus?
9/13/2016 c15 Aqua Shaqweq'ui
Gahhh I love this
9/6/2016 c15 Puccapurple
Is it wrong of me to want her to get with Sam later? I know he still has feeling for his ex or whatever but he doesn't seem all that bad. Just overprotective and blunt. Jensen? I don't know yet how I feel about him. He seems nice yet authoritative. Anyway they're a weird bunch.
6/21/2016 c15 Guest