for The Garrity Girls and the Bowman Boys

8/13/2014 c1 katrina
loved it!
6/7/2014 c1 frouwe
This was so funny I didn't even notice the length. Out of all the boys and girls, my favourites were probably Maggie and Gavin, because they both seemed more mature and not as invested in the pranks, but I liked that the story was from Nora's point of view because out of all of them, she was the one who relied on the grudge to function (and also because having a hot 'enemy' with whom you secretly make out gives me life).
6/5/2014 c1 rozalicious678
awww, that was cute!
1/3/2014 c1 A
That was so adorable ! :D
12/20/2013 c1 Guest
I love you. This was awesome. And I love the fact that they still pranked the boys and will probably continue to prank them. And the last sentance was totally and completly epic.
11/20/2013 c1 PenguinLover33
This story is fantastic. I will definitely be looking at more. Great job!
9/28/2013 c1 LazySundayGirl
this was fucking epic.

seriously, ive got this huge grin on my face and it was even at the beginning, you know, foes become your kissing buddies.

its just the way the world works.

but seriously, i had this huge grin on my face the whole time because it was just so damn funny and sweet and gah i just, I cant. the feels are too much.

seriously, best. fucking. oneshot. EVER!
7/24/2013 c1 Alice Natalie
I really loved this :) It was funny, well-written and heartfelt. One of the best One-Shots I've read this year. You rock! :D
7/2/2013 c1 Guest
That was so lovely! Really glad Nora learned to let go of the past.
6/27/2013 c1 Zoe
I absolutely loved your story! I love my cheesy stories but there can't be too much and this was perfect! This stories is now added to my farvorites :]
6/25/2013 c1 6Rosalinda Pink
Wow, that is one loooooong one-shot, but it is Amazing (with a capital!) I love Nora so much, she's so much fun!
6/20/2013 c1 1macy8
omg that was so so so so so cute
6/17/2013 c1 2renegade01
That was a killer chapter. I love all their individual personalities and it definitely made me grin ;-)
52 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »