for Break

7/12/2013 c3 krlsen
:D
7/11/2013 c3 loveofyourlife
still wonder what he'd been about to say about how his brother doesn't eat much. because of the shit storm at home? that would do it, i suppose. i like what's coming up, though. lol thanks for always having something for me to read late at night when i fuck up my sleep cycle by taking naps.
7/10/2013 c3 OfficerOats
Oh. My. Gosh. Do you even know how good this is? I am in love. Your characters are well-rounded, the plot, thought out, the setting well painted. Wow. Please upload soon.
7/7/2013 c2 krlsen
:D
6/17/2013 c2 3Sayure
Good chapter.
6/17/2013 c1 Sayure
Interesting first chapter that definitely pushed me to want more. Just one little thing, mention that this is a slash in the summary.
6/17/2013 c2 derpah derp
"You told a projected image in your heads last night. I was doing other things." ...that made me laugh. their whole interaction made me laugh, near about. still really digging the whole 'breaker' thing now that i know what it is.

me
6/13/2013 c1 paperdaisies
Really interesting, and a very original idea. Really, continue. I'm enthralled. c;
6/13/2013 c1 me me me
oh snap. when you said rewrite, you really meant it, and now i'm all excited about this shit but i remember how the other one ended and now i'm somewhat horrified but still as excited. horrited? excified? whatever. really loving it so far, especially as now i get what breakers are and somewhat how the work. good job.