for The World Belongs To Him

12/18/2014 c1 1Tomoyuki Tanaka
Yes, you are finally back on writing on your own account again. How did I miss this story? Well, it doesn't matter. It was a great story, awesome fight scene, and as always I'm looking forward to the next chapter. The humor was fine, seemed a bit...I dunno, forced at times (seriously? Calling the Great White Fang? I know it was meant to be funny, but I felt too sorry for Great White to laugh), but it was mostly well done. I mean, it's Tracye, after all! There's no way he wouldn't make everyone laugh!

When's the next chapter?
12/28/2013 c1 18cud-b-better
Gaining power from something that you defeat? Nice idea, I'm getting slight campione/shadow hearts vibes for some reason. I loved his dubbing of the wolf as 'fang' that was pretty amusing for me. One thing to note you never described the appearance of the princess, I don't even know if she is young or old. This chapter is a really great premise for your story and it looks to be a masterpiece in the making.

Anyway as I always do for every review my corrections/suggestions feel free to ignore them, I just feel obligated to point everything I notice out:

the [whole] that led out - [hole] I think

...ceiling down onto [the] princess' head. - [add into sentence]

through the [whole] again - [hole]

Feeling that her knees were still jelly - Considering the fact I at first took this sentence literally may I personally suggest changing it to something like: "Her knees felt like they were made of jelly"

Now nothing [it] could stop it from coming in on [her] next hit. - 1:[omit out] 2:[the]

...to bursting [cleaning] through the door... - [clean]

what big eyes you have[?]" - There is no need for a question mark in this sentence.

and her heart no longer pumping blood where they needed to. - I'm not 100% sure due to the wording but may I suggest something like "and her heart no longer pumped blood where it was needed" or something

lost control of her bladder at [the] point. - [that]

To beg [not to die.] - [for her life.]

sliding the massive wolf [it] like a hockey puck - [omit out]

You [drug] me with you. - well this technically wasn't incorrect but I suggest using [dragged]. The word drug can be misinterprettered.

his white fur [not] red in certain places. - I think you want to [omit this word]

step away from away and heading towards the wolf. - I'm not sure about this so I maybe wrong but I think you're trying to say: "as he stepped away from Anja and headed towards the wolf."

"I don't want you to get hurt.{"} - you're missing the closing speech mark here.

...But, to answer your question, I'm human.["] - same as above, you need the closing speech mark.

attempting to [bit] down upon him. - [bite]

The ground shook [violent] as [a] result of the shoulder throw, - 1:[violently] 2:[add this into the sentence]

I don't know your purpose [her] but I shall... - [here]

I hope I will get to read more in the near future. For now very well done.

Cud
9/15/2013 c1 30Black Trinity
Good to see you back Madness. I read your stories before, just that i wasn't signed in. I eagerly await the next chapter of your newest story. BTW that OC you submitted to Akuma no Gakkou's quite interesting.
6/21/2013 c1 Leroy L. L
Good to see Trayce back in action. It seems like a more care-free personality. While last time Trayce was Mr. Not Give a Fuck, this is not give a damn. Seems more youthful and fun to be around. Fights are on par with your previous works, so I have no fear there that they'll diminish in quality. What we have here is a different version of Trayce, with a new set of powers to explore. It's a whole different world for us as a reader, for you as a writer, and Trayce as a character. I trust that the readers and the writer will enjoy this work just like the last ones.
6/20/2013 c1 2Kenshin Kojima
Wow. Just simply wow. Your story blew me away. I like the dynamic between Trayce and Anja. Oh, I cannot forget about Fang. Oops, I mean Great White. Awesome first chapter. I am eagerly waiting to read the next chapter.