for Perspicacity

7/13/2013 c3 9MagicWords
I simply love the relationship between Seth and Nia. He is so sweet. Everyone deserves to have a friend like him.

And we are introduced to Caffeine Kingdom (one of my most favorite fictional places ever!)! And Seth trying to convince her to write again...I actually relate to Nia here. Some people (and no offense to Seth) think it's easy just to hop back into writing, when really, writing is so hard! You have to be in the proper place, you know?

Your writing is so eloquent. So so lovely. And on a side-note, I loved your recent forum post :D Aww!
7/6/2013 c3 1Saoirse7
So sad... I'm glad that Seth is her friend, and so accepting of her, and his family is too. He's there for her and trying to help her, but sometimes it seems like she doesn't want to accept his help because she's afraid of opening up too much. Hopefully she'll listen to him and pick her writing back up soon!
7/5/2013 c3 2Irony'sFriend
Why is your story so perfect? You characterize Nia beautifully, and I love reading through her eyes. Her perception of the world is so easy to fall into, and her friendship with Seth is just lovely. You've turned Nia into this wonderful three-dimensional character so easy to relate to.

I love how you write their friendship. The little details like "Good morning!" versus "Good morning?" are what make this story so rich. Also, I love how you introduced Caffeine Kingdom. It does seem like the place Seth would take her to on a bad day.

You handled Nia's fall into depression so elegantly. I could easily tell what was going on, but it wasn't crude or too unexpected. It was believable and understandable in the way you described how hard it was to see so much pain everywhere. Brilliant!

Now I really, really want Seth and Nia to be friends again. I mean, they help each other so much! They need each other! I just hope Seth can get to her soon. You are exceptional as always! Please update soon!
7/5/2013 c3 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
Oh Nia...Seth plays such a huge role in her life. This was a really great chapter, though yes, the pacing was a bit fast, but nevertheless still amazing. :) Hope to see more soon.
6/28/2013 c2 9MagicWords
Sorry it has taken me so long to review! I don't know what got into me! Seriously, though, this was beautiful. Your writing really shines. I love your sentence structure and descriptions. You are a tremendous writer!

And Seth appeared! Goodness, I love him. I also love seeing him as a cute little kid. He was so kind to Nia. I am glad he stood up to those awful bullies. And knowing how far their friendship comes now is just wonderful :) Update soon!
6/26/2013 c2 1Saoirse7
This is lovely! I've really enjoyed "Delphinium" so far and Nia and Seth are definitely two of the best characters. I look forward to more about them!
6/26/2013 c2 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
Aw, Seth! XD Good for you! :) And Nia/Wysteria as well of course. I kind of want to pinch her cheeks now. _'
6/26/2013 c1 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
Wow...came here because of Irony'sFriend. And she was right; you are a very good writer.
6/25/2013 c2 2Irony'sFriend
Aww, you are seriously too amazing, my friend! Thanks so much for that sweet author's note! You are always welcome to my characters. It's a pleasure to read what you do with them!

I absolutely love reading through Nia's point of view. She has such a strong voice, even if no one ever hears it. She's so easy to relate to and precious to me. I just love what you've done with her character and back story.

And Seth! I don't think I could have possibly thought of a better way for them to meet! Of course, he's such a selfless hero, and he makes a great knight in shining armor. I love how he's not afraid to touch and talk to Nia when everyone else rejects her. It's the start to a beautiful friendship.

So you need to update really really soon because I'm so curious and excited for what you're going to do next. You are a brilliant writer, and I could not have asked for a better prequel. Update soon!
6/24/2013 c1 Irony'sFriend
You, my friend, are a very, very talented writer. It's so great to read your work again! Everything about this was just perfect, and I can't wait to read what you come up with next. This is a fantastic beginning to what will soon be an even better story!

I love reading through Nia's eyes. You know her so well, and her words are so strong. She is a writer after all. It's heartbreaking to hear her tale, but it's also relatable even if I haven't experienced these things directly. It's sad now, but I'm so excited to see what you do with Seth and Toby and Delphinium and the like. Please update soon!
6/24/2013 c1 9MagicWords
Nia! Oh, wow, this was wonderful! I love gaining insight on one of my favorite characters, and you wrote this so beautifully! I love her gift for perception! I also adore her real name: Wysteria! So lovely!

I love seeing through the eyes of this little girl while knowing who she grows up to become! Lovely piece! I hope you add more!