for Love Thy Enemy

9/14/2019 c26 1PsychosomaticReality
Oh boy the reunion will be beautiful. I cant wait for you to reboot this story. I would love to see how things progress for sure.
Also, the reunion!
Also also, Ettie.
Also also also, Angel.
Also also also also, the baby.
Okay that's everything.
9/14/2019 c25 PsychosomaticReality
I feel like Angel is super important.
Also, I love Kerigan and Dimitri
9/14/2019 c24 PsychosomaticReality
oh god. I knew Alexander showing up would ruin every bit of trust they have. It was bound to raise its ugly little head like this.
Also, gosh Ettie! I love already. Also also, I really hope she didn't go through some of the shit her sisters had. Though im afraid she just might have because Alexander is a disgusting monster.
Also also also, I cant help but worry that this is some ploy of Alexander's. I really hope not though.
9/14/2019 c23 PsychosomaticReality
this is such a cute.. gdi why arent they married?
9/14/2019 c22 PsychosomaticReality
Aiden is actual best boy
9/14/2019 c20 PsychosomaticReality
oh gods.. what if its Aaron?
9/14/2019 c19 PsychosomaticReality
Everything was going so great.. Then this evil fucker walks in and ruins it all. I hope Darius kills him.
9/13/2019 c17 PsychosomaticReality
No one ever does Greek. Its a nice change of pace, though I could just be biased. I love Greek.
9/13/2019 c15 PsychosomaticReality
Im scared of what she saw in there..
9/13/2019 c14 PsychosomaticReality
Lor, my heart..
9/13/2019 c13 PsychosomaticReality
Good. I wanted them to at least talk and this is so much more. But I do want some more honesty here, about Darius. I dont want him to cause a rift between them when it starting to get better..
9/13/2019 c12 PsychosomaticReality
oh no.. oh god.. Accalia I am so sorry
9/13/2019 c11 PsychosomaticReality
The first bit made me choke because it was so funny and cute. Then the surprise-Accalia-was-a-Johnson-the-whole-time-and-lied-about-it part made me choke with absolute fury and confusion.
9/13/2019 c10 PsychosomaticReality
''Bad dog!"
This is great interaction to be honest. Top notch. I laughed so loud I scared myself.
9/13/2019 c9 PsychosomaticReality
also thanks lord syyn
this is amazing and really helps carve out Darius as a character
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »