for Yin and yang

10/17/2013 c9 4Veronica Fay
I like how you do the different POVs! Interesting :)
9/4/2013 c7 69Shadowswept
Very cool! I love the thing with the eyes, the black and the white. She's got power over darkness and cold, and he's got the light and fire. Then together they can control a lot more. Good cliffhanger at the end.
9/4/2013 c2 2Neo Rulez
Interesting chapter can't wait to see what happens next
8/30/2013 c6 69Shadowswept
This chapter was more straightforward and much easier to follow. The ancient book is intriguing. I like the way you've set up this mystery and am curious to see how it unfolds. Also, I'm wondering if there will be romance between yin and yang.
8/23/2013 c5 Shadowswept
At first I was confused about who Carla was. So, they have normal families and act like normal teenagers for the most part, but they know about this supernatural side to themselves. It seems like her family knows too and doesn't question it. I'm wondering how they all found out about it. I like the description of his eyes being the lightest possible blue with the darkest possible black. Pretty cool!
8/19/2013 c4 Shadowswept
That was a cool meeting between them! I like how they both said it at the same time. This is so different from anything else that I've read. I think most people just go for the familiar, so bravo for avoiding a formula romance. There is more to Jana than even she is aware of, and I think her mother knows what it is. I hope you will continue with this story. I'd like to see where you take it.
8/19/2013 c3 Shadowswept
I actually like the length of the chapters, because they're quick and easy to read. You have a way of moving the story along very well in just a few paragraphs. These characters are so interesting and original! I'm intrigued with the way they recognized each other almost immediately.
8/19/2013 c2 Shadowswept
Very creative and interesting! The chapter was short, but you conveyed a lot with your vivid descriptions and different points of view. The only mistake I noticed was that the first paragraph was written in third person, but the rest are first person points of view. That was a little confusing at first.
8/19/2013 c1 Shadowswept
These sound like fascinating characters to me. It's opposites attract taken to a whole new level. This is a very creative idea, and I will definitely check out the other chapters.