for Less Than Charming

4/10/2016 c3 1LoveAntiquity
Dear NeonGreenGummieBears, firstly, I love your pen-name! Secondly, and more to the point, do you think you might come back to this wonderful, intriguing, very readable story? I want to know what happens to Oliver! And who his psychic is! You have it in your power to make at least one somebody very happy ;) I'm sure all your other readers would be happy too. Please update!
Lara
2/27/2014 c3 elenabee
uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh update pls
I like this a lot }
1/13/2014 c2 1ngt
moreeeee!
11/27/2013 c3 Guest
MORE ! come on no updates since September !
11/18/2013 c3 ngt
Ummm I'm going to need more of this story up...like...now!
Love the characters, Oliver is just a little bundle of crazy that I love.
And Natasha is such a badass.
Please tell me there will be more witty dialogue and funny scenes to come!
10/12/2013 c3 1SneakySpy
I love how this story is progressing and I'm really looking forward to the next update!
10/8/2013 c3 LightXdarkness
Grrrr and here I was craving a Pumpkin Spice Latte. XP N awww Oliver's worst nightmare has appeared in the blood I think. Great job in writing this story. I can't wait to see what happens next between them and about the mystery psychic man. Until then dear author. X3
10/8/2013 c2 LightXdarkness
I am so loving your story. And yes, Stefan sounds like a jerk but there is something about him that just sounds strange. We finally got to learn about him as Oliver's worst nightmare X3 N poor Oliver. He must be sweating over the mystery psychic man. Haha. Great job on this chapter. :D
10/5/2013 c3 chibikodo
I definitely would like to know more about this mysterious psychic. Oliver has such weird friends. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Definite cliff-hanger here.
10/5/2013 c3 thenorthface
Finally read it! What a cliffy to leave it on! You are a terrible tease
9/30/2013 c1 Guest
see my previous review is why I just usually
go Yay or : )
9/30/2013 c3 Guest
longer and faster would be good !
9/30/2013 c3 8TinaLouise
Good chapter, but yeah, a bit short. I can understand that though, not every chapter can be epic in length. It's better a short chapter than one that cuts in the middle of a scene because it got too long.
9/18/2013 c1 2Abrasive
This is awesome. Like, really. For real.

The character's are interesting; the writing is clear, creative and clever; and the sexual tension - whew! I hope you stick with it despite the epic writer's block that preceded it. Trust me, I know what that's like; I've been having the same problem for a similar length of time (who knew it could last for years, eh?). Your story is fantastic and it's inspiring me to attempt to push through my own chronic writer's block. Hope to read more! :)
8/31/2013 c2 Guest