for Thurlow

10/26/2019 c1 93DukeZachary
One Of The Funniest Pilot's I've Read On This Site Love Your Witty Humor And Storytelling Style.
12/7/2018 c1 1Morrowseer
“You are the first talking piece of shut I ever saw.”

“I am Sir Basil the greatest son to ever come from my father’s loins.”

Those where my favorite lines. It was a fun story besides the fact that it uncomfortably reminds me of the vore on DeviantArt.
7/10/2017 c4 9Reiz16
That was a nice legend of creation, Toeleeanka and all. I'm glad Modesty and Snorri have each other.
11/23/2013 c28 Punslinger
Good chapter. Now we'll see what Marcus and the Guild members do with Joy.
11/23/2013 c27 Punslinger
This certainly makes the reader curious to find out what happens next.
11/22/2013 c26 Punslinger
That was a creative solution to my question of which Sir Basil would win. I enjoyed the way god triumphed over evil.
11/22/2013 c25 Punslinger
There are some nice plot twists here. I wonder how we can tell which Sir Basil will win, since they both are identical.
11/22/2013 c24 Punslinger
A very interesting chapter. With the deaths of so many characters, it makes me wonder how the story can continue.
11/15/2013 c22 Punslinger
Good story, but I felt the S&M touch was a bit strong for a fairy tale. Women already have enough power over men to need teeth in the vagina.
11/13/2013 c11 4Veronica Fay
Really really enjoyed this chapter! I liked your take on the Great Spirit and the lesson he taught Snorri. The ending was perfect!

-Veronica
11/12/2013 c21 Punslinger
Thanks for bringing the series up to date. This was fun to read.
10/21/2013 c8 Veronica Fay
I love the dialogue between all your characters. It always has me smiling! Great job!
10/18/2013 c20 Punslinger
I remember this one well, but it's still fun to read.
10/18/2013 c5 Veronica Fay
I can't read anymore right now, but I wanted to say that I'm enjoying this so far!
10/17/2013 c19 Punslinger
Good story, but I was expecting more excitement between Loki and Frigg.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »