for Few Words Of Comfort, A

11/8/2003 c1 22JTierra1988
I'm not really in the mood to write good reviews right now so just basically letting you know I read it! Keep writing! ^_^ JMBunny
2/18/2001 c1 Bri
It's always good to have people around you who love you, and when you lose them it can be one of the hardest things in the world for you. But, when you get past it, you realize how lucky you were just to have them in the first place, and you understand that if they had to die, at least they taught you what they knew before they went.
1/3/2001 c1 Aetheral Blood aka Hildagard
i don't know how much you are into the religion, and what are you, but i learned that our life is in the hands of God, and it belongs to him. we are not allowed to take it away from ourselves, because it's not ours. of course, this is christianity, and when we die we go to heaven or hell. anywayz, this is realy good poetry... it made me quite sad.
11/15/2000 c1 Fifi LaLa don't wanna sign in
This is my favorite poem of yours. This reminded me of my grandma who died last august. She was the best. Anyway, great poem! I love it!
10/8/2000 c1 Mockingbird Silenced
~stares at the screen blankly~ Wow... that was really good. I write poems, too, but they're pretty dark... anyway, beautiful. ^_^
10/5/2000 c1 12Jennifer Ever Zero
Strangely comforting. I am still reeling from two fairly recent losses, so I took it to heart.
9/30/2000 c1 2Midnight Star and DragonFire
That was nice...comforting...I am sure your friend was really touched...
9/6/2000 c1 Albus
Man, You stink, try writing something good for once
8/8/2000 c1 4Sun
I liked it, I recently had an aunt die so I know the feeling of a loved one gone. thanks for the insperation.
7/15/2000 c1 Silverblade
i loved it!
7/12/2000 c1 Love da fic
you didn't mention trying to commit sucide... Or depression, or outbrusts, or anything that I DID after 2 loved peeps died in my family... BUT that was a cool thing to do...
6/24/2000 c1 7Jesika Starwatcher
This is pretty good. However, I don't understand the first two lines of the last verse. They seem too negative for what is supposed to be an uplifting poem. (8)
6/18/2000 c1 Emily
That is very nice!
6/7/2000 c1 102Shino Yume
Oh, that is so true! I lost someone close to me at the begining of the year, and your words made me remember how much I miss him, but in a comforting way!