for Admit Defeat

10/13/2005 c1 C10s
good poem, but you need to change the references in the last stanza because it doesnt flow right to refer to humans as 'they' and then suddenly switch to 'we.' though in some cases it creates a vivid imagery, in this case it just ignores the fact that the narrator is a human.
9/7/2004 c1 Dawninglily
You have good taste in music, I must first say. Stabbing Westward are the best! Anyway, the poem was really good. I can completely see where it comes from. I am sad to say, that I am human, and I am not without fault.
9/1/2004 c1 1ShadowPanther
One day... my brother said to me, "If the world was run by kids, it would be a better place."
When we grow up, we're taught what to think, we're expected to act this way or that. Adults... they sculp your life.
We create... but also destroy. We build... and we brake... We're blind to life around us, caring only to survive. But because of what we're doing, in the end, we'll end up killing ourselves.
2/12/2004 c1 82Linnet
Hey!
This is wonderful... so true!
"One day we will learn,
To admit defeat."
I sure hope so...humans disgust me so much sometimes...
1/9/2004 c1 9imxnotxyourxstar
Loved this poem...it's so powerful. The last stanza was truely amazing. Great Job!
12/16/2003 c1 105KaseyLovesNoOne
Wow! I can relate SO much! Thanks for sharing it! :)
11/27/2003 c1 60To-Speak
Humanity... Humans disgust me.. i'm ashamed to be one
11/8/2003 c1 22JTierra1988
I'm not really in the mood to write good reviews right now so just basically letting you know I read it! Keep writing! ^_^ JMBunny
12/21/2000 c1 1LyleaAVL
This one really hits home...It's be an eventful day and I've been wondering this all along. A very nice poem. Keep it up
12/9/2000 c1 Elizabeth
You write really good poems and fics.You should be A professinall.
10/23/2000 c1 feedmeseymour
I hate the human race. I wrote an angst against them as well. humans are power hungry idiots. That is why i cringe at the mirror
10/22/2000 c1 23Ice Dragoness
Wow, a realistic poem that's good ^_~. You're right, we humans hate to admit defeat. Keep up the good work, Madd Spammer.
10/8/2000 c1 Mockingbird Silenced
Whoa... deep, dark, and wonderful. TEACH ME HOW TO WRITE CREEPY POEMS! (j/k) I liked it a lot. You write cool poetry.
9/26/2000 c1 2Midnight Star and DragonFire
Yes...sad and nice...so true. Humans truly "can't see"
9/8/2000 c1 Krystyn Poe
Bravi! Silly humans, why can't they open thier eyes? Very very nice, I like how you worded it, and I love the message it sends. Keep up the good work!
19 Page 1 2 Next »