for Blood

5/3/2006 c1 593Morwain
that was good I like
4/7/2006 c1 2SinCorazon
You're going on my favorites list.

You have no idea how much I connect to this, I have experienced loss of life in my family because of petty blood shed. Understand it, I read it through once. Odd, because I usually have to read poems quite a few times for I can grasp the basic feelings and meanings.

I got this, but I don't want to get it. Because if I didn't, that would have meant I never experienced any of what you mention in your haiku.

I've experienced this, that's why this makes me want to cry.

I'm sorry if you don't understand, just know that this touched me, and I'm glad you can express these feelings so amazingly, and you get the feelins and emotions across, the ones I can't.
10/24/2005 c1 teodora
You make it look so easy; all of the haikus that you’ve posted here are beautiful. How do you do it? Bravo.
5/12/2005 c1 14moonstrike.raven
i love it. really good haikus are hard to write, but you pulled it off. i loved it. really nice description!
4/12/2005 c1 22Loup17
good iterpratation possibilities left open to(sorry if my english is suffering, i need sleep; SLEEP I NEED!)i can't think at all now so in conclusion: good poem *nods several times*

JA~
2/22/2004 c1 21featherlight
What I like about your poems is that there are so many different ways to intepret them. Lovely imagery there.
11/7/2003 c1 28frugale
You're definitively good! The sand is still warm ... I can picture myself a battlefield.
7/26/2003 c1 14Dirty Wallpaper
wow, this leaves so much to think about, its open to so many possibilitys, its so lovely, in a dark way, but so good.
6/26/2003 c1 32Lounalune
I like the last verse, "- the sand is still warm", like you usually say "the body is still warm", I think it means that battles and murders hurt not only people, but Mother Earth herself, by damaging her soil, creating polution and killing her children. Is the single word "blood"? Or could it be "war"? Or "murder"? I guess it's up to me to decide... I like how u leave your poems open to different interpretations. That's what I look for in haikus in general, and that's one of the reasons why I think yours are so good. I can't believe u r not a native speaker...
6/3/2003 c1 128Zainab
Creepy...Reminds me of this haiku series I wrote 'war keeps hell crowded' check it out if you have the time. ^^ This is good. Last line is what sums it all up (it's what makes it creepy)
5/13/2003 c1 Static Black
um...is that it? i usually i dont give bad reviews but in my eyes i found it far too short and the poem was rather boring. its meaning was lost in your word structure but that can be replaced im sure? work harder and good luck

Tara
5/7/2003 c1 13just like me
That was very good! You did a really good job.
12/19/2002 c1 12la presa de la noche
interesting. i wanna write a poem about blood, i wanted to before though, so this time i'm not asking, hah! yeah...i like blood. it's a very pretty color when it's on black, it's all dark and thick looking, i love that color, not as much as black though...blood, ya gotta love it, keeps us alive.
10/15/2002 c1 90SweetGrape
Many possible interpretations. Happens, especially with short poems, you'll get interpretations wildly different from the one you may have originally intended, so be warned. (which of course you didn't know so I had to tell you? ah well- told you anyway:)

You use haikus differently, unconventionally. Hmmmm

First off, very cold and quick- cutting. Like someone speaking softly and sharply.

The single word would probably be 'help', but can only speculate.

Someone was killed there, or just left from there. Or the sun is beating down on it, hey?

"in letters of blood", if I knew more languages, could be interpreted as forming a new word from the letters of 'blood', but I'll assume not.

Interesting and intriguing, seems a bit creepy and cold in 2nd line, but then is just dead, cold and strange-feeling in the last line.
9/18/2002 c1 24Ed Girl