for Vespers

7/10/2014 c1 Addy
Please update! I love this story so much and am honestly captured by Alex's emotional tangles with Chris and her relationship with Lucas. The plot twist that you've put in regarding Emma possibly dealing drugs to Derrick is also something I'm definitely looking forward to seeing in the upcoming chapters.
6/24/2014 c19 3TheClosetWriter16
Great :) You repeated the first section twice though.
6/22/2014 c17 TheClosetWriter16
Although I still want to see Lucas vulnerable for once :)
6/22/2014 c18 TheClosetWriter16
Awww absolutely loved it :)
6/22/2014 c18 Thess2002
Intriguing story! Great job with it, can't wait for next chapter... :-)
6/22/2014 c8 Thess2002
I am so intrigued by this story! I love it so far! :-)
6/22/2014 c5 Thess2002
Wow, poor Lexie..
6/22/2014 c3 Thess2002
Really enjoying this so far, and I sure look forward to continuing...
1/26/2014 c16 beverlyamethyst
Sorry I haven't read this in a while! I love this :) Lucas seems so... emotionless and detached though. I don't know if they're the right words to describe him. The only time he genuinely seemed happy was last chapter with the bubbles and stuff.
Anyway, update soon! :D
12/26/2013 c13 skye real
This chapter has a lot going on but in a good way. This is thrilling with the development between her and Lucas' relationship but with Matt back in the picture... Oooohh I see drama coming!
12/16/2013 c12 TheClosetWriter16
Awww loved it! :D
12/10/2013 c11 TheClosetWriter16
Amazing story! Lucas is interesting and very mysterious ;)
12/9/2013 c11 serendipity
Great story!
12/9/2013 c11 Jester79
I hate how Chris makes her feel - it's like he knows it and just continues on to see what she'll do and then acts surprised about her reactions. He's destructive to her. I really want to see her move on with Lucas - he seems questionable and there's times when I'm not real clear on his motives, but he seems to ground her in some way.
11/15/2013 c9 skye real
She seriously needs a distraction. Her childhood friendships doesnt sound too healthy... He seems to be stringing her along. Where's Lucas when she needs him!
20 Page 1 2 Next »