for Delicate Hearts

8/6/2016 c25 9The Golden Orchid
Your wonderfully written story just saved me from a cold and lonely night
6/4/2015 c25 LoveIs4EverCrazy
Please write a sequel? Please I absoutly love this story, this is literally the 4th time I've read it. Lucas is such a sweet heart even though he try's to hide it and jasmine can be a little bitchy but I still love her.

If you do one day write a sequel could you make more Lucy and Nathan chapters? Even though he cheated I still think his adorable and Lucy should really give him another chance his only human.
5/15/2015 c1 LoveIs4EverCrazy
This story is so amazing, I have already read it 3 times now eagerly waiting for the sequal! I really hope you do continue with this story. Lucas and Jasmine are absoutly perfect for each other, I do hope you make a little more Nathan and Lucy chapters that would amazing
5/1/2015 c24 Roses are Red
Please, please, please make a sequal! I am absoutly in love with this story it would me the world to me if you made a sequal.

Perhaps maybe about Lucas and Jasmines wedding? Or they have a baby? Please consider it
12/27/2014 c25 Eb
OMG! I have read so much fanfiction but this one is by far the best I have ever read. I really think you should make a sequal? It would be so amazing if you did. I would love it
5/26/2014 c25 HayleyDreamsFoever
Love this
5/16/2014 c26 Guest
When are you going to write the next story?
4/22/2014 c26 3Darth Ultor
Pretty good ending. I'll certainly be reading the sequel. Uh, may I ask that you give a look to a little more of my fic?
4/22/2014 c25 Abbey
Glad it ended on a happy note
4/17/2014 c24 Lily Mayflower
It was a great write ... but you completely changed your characters and the change was not gradual, it was abrupt and total. Lucas went from a hot rich bad-boy to a sap without spunk and Jasmine ended up the stereotype for weak women, always crying and always assuming they know what the guy feels and thinks ... I don't get it! And I don't see an improvement, especially because someone that goes through so many hard times as both of them comes out stronger and more determined in the end, not weaker and more delusional. You can't tell me the guy that did his best to ruin his life every day at a time and the girl angry at life for taking everyone from her would believe in this pretend total love and adoration. Realistically, they would love eachother and take every day and make the best they could. The only character that retained any kind of realism is Gabriella, but even she acts more like an insane grandmother than a mother of boys with a teenager in the house...

Never meant any offence, and I truly want you to see this as constructive criticism. Because it is.
4/17/2014 c24 Darth Ultor
Well it's been quite a ride. I certainly hope you'll expand on this. Possibly a story about Nate and Lucy. XD
4/15/2014 c23 Darth Ultor
I'd love to see Nate and Lucy's story.
4/8/2014 c23 Jax
Hi, just read your whole story tonight (well, it's night here), it's really good :) I have to be honest, I clicked on the story a couple other times and just couldn't get myself into the first chapter. I don't have any specific advice for it though, maybe it was my mood and not actually something that needs to be corrected, it just felt too dense to catch my attention. Anyway, I'm glad I finally made myself start it )
4/8/2014 c23 Lily Mayflower
This was emotional ... loved it. Why not keep this story going for another few chapters and wrap Natan and Lucy's love story too ... maybe a double wedding ...
4/8/2014 c23 gabbia97