for Boys Bantam: How I Found a Girl at my All-Boys Summer Camp

11/22/2015 c26 2BellaLovesNutella
I. MUST. READ. MORE. I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!
Is the inhaler like really and elixir of life potion or just does kiwi really need an inhaler, and why doesn't Nick run after Tad for the inhaler.
I also have a sneaking suspicion that Dan is like really, really upset that he's not bunking with Nick, (unless he made a deal, which is supes unlikely, to bunk with Brittany)
11/22/2015 c25 BellaLovesNutella
What happened in this chapter, all I got was a glitch! I need answers! Please P.M. Me what happened
11/21/2015 c17 BellaLovesNutella
1. T
2. F
3. T
4. It makes the story more interesting
5. F
6. T
7. T. This is sosososososososososososoos awesome and I'm like totally Fangirling. I love the plot twists
11/21/2015 c16 BellaLovesNutella
Wait. . .
I thought tad was the girl. Not kiwi, dang this is a really good plot twist, and please keep writing
11/21/2015 c26 3nlori1234
OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! YEESSS! You are the best! Thank you so so so much for updating! I had really missed this story! :D :D :D :D
11/21/2015 c3 2BellaLovesNutella
I think the mystical powers thing was mysterious but it's really good. I can kind of tell that Tad is the girl that left the thingy on the advice column, but what I'm really confused about is the disability. I might just be missing something here, but what is the disability. I think with the POV switches you should leave a mark every time instead of just when you are switching from nick to tad. You are a really good author, Andy please keep on writing.
(Just BTW this was constructive criticism and not a flame)
Xoxo-
BellaLovesNutella
11/21/2015 c26 4SnowflakeSoup
please please write more please
11/21/2015 c26 9TotoDaDog
Thanks for the awesom story cap!

If I'm the only one that reviews you, then...

Peace
11/10/2015 c25 ravenlover101
Aww! It was just getting to the good part! Will you please update the story?! Plaese don't leave me and your other Cabin 13 fans hanging. I mean it please update. Sorry if i sound needy and for begging I just love the story lol
11/5/2015 c25 Wolf's Night
Aw, Damn. I was really getting into this too. I hope you change your mind and come back to this story. 75k words is a long way to go just to give it up. ;) You have a good sense of character building and tension. I love stories that throw in unexpected twists.

I can totally relate to losing motivation for a story due to too much revision, though. I went through a similar situation years ago with my own story. Sometimes you just need a year or two (or 6 in my case) off of writing before coming back.

All I can say is that you just have to get it all out and not worry about revising the hell out of it (that can come later). Just because people aren't reviewing as much anymore doesn't mean you should give up on a story. Write for yourself, not others. This is a good story, with good writing and fun characters. I really hope you don't completely give up on it. :)

Happy writing!
-Wolf
11/3/2015 c25 5mysterygirl450
Oh no! I just read this and it was so amazing, it has a really great plot and everything. It was an amazing read! But if you do decide to stop writing this, I'm not going to pressure you. There are alot of people who love this, so thank you for the whole thing!
10/29/2015 c25 will
If you do discontinue this story I'm going to take that as my queue to write fan fiction about a fictionpress story also I would be very happy if you gave it just a little more time and maybe 1 more chapter
10/29/2015 c25 4SnowflakeSoup
Please keep updating, Capri! I know how it feels when you just lose your inspiration for a story, but you can work through it! I think your story has a lot of potential, and you should keep trying.

-Snowflake
P.S. By the way, I think you might wanna check the formatting on this announcement chapter thing. For some reason it shows all the html code and stuff, and it made it a little difficult to understand what you were saying.
Keep writing!
10/29/2015 c25 3nlori1234
OMG NOOOO! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS STORY FOR AGES! I FORBID YOU TO EVER EVER STOP! If you do I'll just have to write it for you. *smug smile* you have two choices, update and realize how amazing this story is and how many people love it (i.e Me), or you let me write it (I prefer you write it cause you know it better than anyone ever could!). Ok? Plz plz plz plz plz plz don't stop!
10/29/2015 c25 Mad
*hugs* I'll message you as soon as I find the time.
503 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »