for Boys Bantam: How I Found a Girl at my All-Boys Summer Camp

12/12/2013 c6 3Lady Viola Delesseps
Dear Echogirl,

Okay, so I just read all that you wrote (I was skimming earlier) and it's really good! I don't think it's over the line, but I don't think it should go much further under a T rating. I'll PM you with more, but I know reviews are awesome, so I wanted to say something! It's a very good story, very good idea.

Update soon!

Lady Viola
12/12/2013 c3 Lady Viola Delesseps
I'm liking it so far! If you'd like constructive criticism, PM me and I'd be happy to elaborate :-) There's good stuff in here!

Care to read/review any of my work? Read your post about lack of reviews - that is my problem, and on FF as well -! I, for one, love reviewing other people's work :-)
12/11/2013 c6 qwerty111222333
Echogirlcapri,
I agree: I don't even know anymore. One of my stories, Retro, has a part where an adopted brother nearly sexually harasses his adopted sister, but there are even mature stories than that as far as I know. But, who am I to talk about that. (Your story was on the safe side on my judgement)

But, does Kiwi know that Tad is a girl? Kiwi is a good name by the way - sour yet sweet kiwi.
It seems as though Nick is willing to give up everything for Tad, so I'm guessing that she is pretty irresistible. :)

See ya,
WhiteRosie
12/8/2013 c5 qwerty111222333
Echogirlcapri,
Hi, there. Woah, totally unexpected - the tone of the story skyrocketed from shoujo to (...)
But, I really liked the parts where there was a lot of actions although you were absolutely right to balance action with description and introduction.

Just one question came to my mind though while I was reading this chapter: is Kiwi homosexual?
Why is Tad his servant? Why did they, risking a chance of being caught, come to the camp anyway?

Wait...that was three - I'm sorry. I really love gender bender and reverse harem stories, and I love the way your story is and the way it reminds of Percy Jackson series. (I 3 Percy Jackson books - believe it or not)

I'm so jealous of how your story always seems to flow although whenever I read mine, my stories seem to be as stiff as bricks.
WhiteRosie

P.S. Can't wait to find out more about Kiwi's secret!
12/8/2013 c1 1hannahconkling
Hi! I'm so glad that I have the pleasure of reading your story! (: Thank you for telling me about it! I'm definitely going to keep reading.
12/5/2013 c5 1bookingbookworms
OMG! THIS STORY JUST GOT REAL! UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! So THAT'S why he brought Tad to camp! But- forcing your cousin to do that stuff?! That's just pure evil! Update soon! I really LOOOVE this story!
12/5/2013 c3 bookingbookworms
It must be so awkward for Nick, because he's liking a GUY and he has a girlfriend! You make the characters so likable (except for Kiwi and Ed) and I have to say this again GREAT JOB!
12/5/2013 c1 bookingbookworms
I thought that this was supposed to be "slow"! This story is great! I am starting to like Nick, and I wonder what he will encounter in this Cabin 13. I also like how you added the other two boys (especially Skylar). Nice work!
503 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34