for Boys Bantam: How I Found a Girl at my All-Boys Summer Camp

10/11/2015 c24 2not functional account
Oh my god this story is amazing! I love the description you use to bring the characters to life... Nick is my fav, and NICK AND KIWI FTW!
Just thought I'd put that out there :)
I really do like this story, and update, because I really can't wait!
10/5/2015 c24 TotesDaDog

And locker Notes...

:33333
10/4/2015 c24 4SnowflakeSoup
Hey!
So glad to see another chapter :)
I can feel the suspense building… keep updating please!

-Snowflake
9/24/2015 c23 2Neo Rulez
Good chapter! Nick and Kiwi are really cute!
9/23/2015 c23 3nlori1234
I swear I almost shivered at the last part. That creeped me out just a little. :D

~Nlori1234
9/23/2015 c16 nlori1234
OMG IT'S KIWI! I TOTALLY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE TAD! Everything makes so much sense now... So does this means that Tad is the abusive cousin?! jeez... I'm just starting to get even more excited about this story!
9/23/2015 c1 nlori1234
What do you mean don't have time to drop a review!? Haha, I love to see people happy so of course I will! But there isn't really much I can say 'cause this story is near to perfect. It's interesting but has just enough humour to keep me reading! I'm damn near speechless. I swear if you end this story without having 100 chapters I might cry! (Not really but I still have my hopes up :D) Anyways I'd also love it if you could take a look at my current story 'Destruction' 'cause I'm in desperate need of advice for that story! Thanks!

~Nlori1234
9/23/2015 c23 9TotoDaDog
Um, hello NickixNex?

I could get into that...

Hugs, Totes
9/23/2015 c23 5Tears of Pitch
Wow! The ending is amazing! I can't decide if it this is a prank of Ryan (lol that's my brother's name) or if it's the real thing. By the fudging way, (just saying that cuz it makes me feel cool) is Ryan gay gay or am I just cray cray? HAHAHAHA I'M A GENIUS!
9/22/2015 c23 4SnowflakeSoup
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG

Chloe Grace Moretz should definitely play someone. I don't even know who (I sort of forgot all of their appearances) but she would be awesome.

Also the shower scene was really cute!

That cliffhanger... PLEASE UPDATE SOON
-Snowflake
9/18/2015 c1 2Ghost Divsion
After reading this, I can't say I'm not intrigued. The concept is pretty good and you do a good job of making the lead characters seem like real people, which is always a bonus for stories like this. A part I found pleasantly surprisingly was the cut ins from the main character addressing the reader, which I thought as a nice touch. The setting seems to be solidly set up as well. The only thing I sort of have a problem with is the ending of the chapter. Even though it's a good connection to the help blog segment, you really telegraphed which person was gonna be filling a certain role (Skylar is the girl from earlier). You could definitely make it better by having Skylar posessing more subdued feaures and reveal her actual traits later on in a slow burn manner, although that might just be a personal preference.
9/13/2015 c1 2Neo Rulez
I love Nick, he is so funny! Also love part when the kid whining about his shoe needing to be tied! Lol XD
9/8/2015 c2 3xXDaniLynn09Xx
Out to answer the Guided review questions you have.
I think you've done an amazing job characterizing Nick, I personally like him. He seems a bit shy and closed in a way to new people, but he seems to interacts fine with others. Don't think the way he interacts with others detracts from his character.
I don't feel put out with Ed, there's always been that one really strict camp leader; so what I've read he doesn't seem that bad. But maybe he'll get stricter later or something. He's not a hated character yet.
I'm predicting right now that Tad is the girl cousin from the blog. Kiwi is a bit to control in my opinion but what looks like controlling could be just over protectiveness later?
I am definately pushed to read further, I really wanna know if what I think is correct or not and I'm super curious on what in the world is this 'power' Tad has, that part did have me confused.
What exactly is a HeartWaker? Maybe leave a Author note explaining it?
9/7/2015 c17 will
For chapter seventeen I already what was happening yay for rewrites
9/7/2015 c1 ISpyNerd
Your character's voice is very convincing and full of personality - stream of conscious kind of dialogue that makes you want to keep reading because what will he think next? I felt connected with the character immediately and the light-hearted tone is refreshing. I like the red herring you slipped in there, it was very natural and now I want to know exactly what a HeartWaker is...

Thanks for the review, I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I think I get what you mean! :)

Constructive Criticism: (a lot are just suggestions/my take)

All capitalized words in the beginning adds personality but with too many capped it became distracting.
"back to my own seat, he started ranting" - no comma here would be fine
"hadn't had a new message in forEVER" - a little distracting again
"even though camp didn't start 'til June. Oops." - don't get the oops there
"when when a homeless guy" - repeated word
"take over one if your bodies" - of

It was a fun read, was hoping he'd meet the undercover girl/they'd share a cabin by the end of the chapter, but maybe that will still happen. Thanks for the entertaining read,

Cheers!