for Leap of Faith

6/27/2014 c13 That's my name
I'm the unfortunate girl who typed her own name into to story search box, and got this. I'm pretty scarred right now. Why in hell was I named Bipasha...?! T_T
I don't walk around naked in a room with a boy! This cannot be unread. Sigh.
But yeah, good story anyway. )
1/21/2014 c13 Sutekie13
I am finally updated with Leap of Faith (I know it took a little while). Any ways that is some serious sexual tension that needs to be resolved. They can barely look at each other without thinking about sex.

Sutekie :)
1/1/2014 c3 skye real
This is the second story I've read that's yours. I like the sound of this :-) Looking forward to reading more into the story!
12/21/2013 c13 Cass
Think u shud giv up tbf. Writing isn't for everyone at th end of the dayyyy -
12/19/2013 c12 Blackcat8539
keep going if you dont i will... i have no idea just keep writing!
11/22/2013 c3 1Cinzie
Auntie's pretty tricky.
11/22/2013 c2 Cinzie
I hope she doesn't get fired :/
11/11/2013 c4 Sutekie13
I thought this chapter was pretty good and I'm looking forward to the next one but I think that in this chapter when they talked about "Auntie" you maybe should have elaborated. We don't know if Auntie is a nick name or if she is related to them and if they are both related to her are they both blood related? Because if so that would be incest but if one of them is related by marriage then that's completly different and that's something the readers are confused about.

Sutekie13
11/11/2013 c3 10Midnight Writer2012
Indian? What in the world!? How does she get he's Indian from his name? That was confusing...
11/11/2013 c2 Midnight Writer2012
We need more info in Auntie. Who is she? What is her relation? Or is that just a name? We need INFO! Background lol
11/11/2013 c1 Midnight Writer2012
I think to get more attention, fix the summary a little. It doesn't necessarily draw me I'm.
11/9/2013 c3 Sutekie13
I think that your idea for the story is great! It's very original and different.
It's hard to relate to your characters though because the readers don't know anything about them. You really need to give your main character more 'character definition' before you dive into the main story. Plus by doing that it leaves the reader wanting more because you become invested with this person and want to know what's going to happen next.

Sutekie13