for MZ7 Mutant Matings

11/25/2013 c3 Guest
I would like to order Skunk Condoms.
11/25/2013 c1 1Unxious Custard
Hi, what a great idea for a story. I enjoyed this immensely. That said, I found the prologue stilted, and actually uncessary. I liked the way the story got going straight away, and the thought of the skunk pheromones making all the keepers randy made me laugh. You have a tendency to write in very short sentences, which is a concept I usually applaud, but I feel you might have slightly overdone the tendency, especially where the sentence is so short it is not grammatically phrased. e.g. The proposition he had just received was really going to raise the profile of his Zoo. Although! If you really mean the Although to be an extended thought, then it should be written as Although... showing that this thought is not yet fully formed. There are also a few incidents where the full stop is missing. I was a little confused about where the Honoury Judge came into it. Perhaps this aside could be left out, to ensure continuity of the story. Altogether this is set up for a really good story to emerge, and your characters are colourful enough to allow absolutely anything to happen. Skunk I loved from the start, even before he became a character in his own right. You also have the age group absolutely right for this tale. Well done. Great Story.

I do hope you will return the review with a review of my story, Psychics v Terrorist, which is a modern fantasy set in England. Good luck with your writing.
11/21/2013 c1 Guest