for Creepy Tales

6/16 c1 Annushka
You conveyed emotions and feelings very well in this story. Until the last moment, it was difficult to guess whether a pretty girl would be punished or not. Her beauty struck not only his soul and heart but also his body. Until the last moment, he admired her beauty and her self-confidence.
5/24 c3 6Aloha opposite is Aloha
Once again people cruelty beats everything in it's f_king way. I am not mad as I write this by the way that is just a matter of fact
1/13/2019 c1 2Donut Eater
Wow! You built tension really nicely and I was totally NOT expecting the end. I love a well written horror scene and this was wonderful!
10/19/2018 c2 102Shadowgate
Well at least now Debbie can't fuck with him anymore. I knew once I read about the transistor radio report Bill heard as a boy that it was the ghost of that woman. Oh but I never thought Bill had done it as well.
10/19/2018 c1 Shadowgate
Goddamn he should have killed that stuck up bitch a lot faster.
10/19/2017 c7 7lirianstar
this was interesting. Peter Race seems like a mix of both bad and good guy - :D
As usual, creepy tales was pretty good!
10/17/2017 c6 lirianstar
I am so, so disturbed after reading this o-0...
Truly creepy!
10/12/2017 c4 lirianstar
that was so sad! Oh my! Bittersweet is what we did not know, and learnt too late...
10/6/2017 c1 lirianstar
Holy shit! That was a plot twist alright...didn't see that coming.
I'll read on~
6/26/2017 c2 17The Youngest Mistress
I liked the second chapter of this; I kinda thought the ending was a bit unexpected. XD
11/24/2013 c1 Punslinger
A real shocker. Good writing.
11/24/2013 c2 Punslinger
This sure is a creepy story, all right. I guessed it would turn out something like that, but I wasn't sure.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service