for The Gift

6/16 c3 Annushka
Another great story! Thanks. I wanted to re-read it again. I liked it. Teena is quite an interesting character - she is gothic and at the same time she likes such soft music. I think it was too much for his first time. Swallowing a piece of his ear was out of my expectation. But it could happen anything in her house. I hope she didn't eat other parts of his body and he managed to escape home and was alive.
6/12/2019 c3 rebeccad1066
An important lesson about why you should never go home with strange women in shopping centres. The narrator's friend is really creepy. Are they two evil people in league with each other to trap the poor narrator? Even if not, he's still a bit of jerk to talk about women so disrespectfully.
Just a minor style point, the hanging down part of an ear is an ear lobe. (When I got to the bit about sucking the hanging down part, I thought for a moment we'd got very explicit)
5/12/2014 c3 Punslinger
I finally bought a new computer, so I'm able to get back to Fiction Press.

I had almost forgotten this story, so reading it again was like a new experience. It is very well written and creepy - just the sort of thing I'd expect from you. Hang in there.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service