for Amber Silverblood

7/5/2019 c7 4Lolitroy
shit I hope they haven't killed the mom
she's a chill af mom
9/1/2016 c82 O'Conner
Absolutely brilliant! Read part one and I loved the eighty one chapters. This sample is great cannot wait for the rest and hopefully it will be soon! You rock!
8/21/2016 c82 It's Nyx
Impatient! Me?! Yeah you're right that does sound like me. Coming up within the next two or three months though? Imma hold you to it. Don't think i won't. ;)
6/25/2016 c81 darknesslilly
i will admit for a bit i started to hate the story... because nothing but bad kept happening to amber but you turned it around with this ending so i can not wait to read the 2nd book.
2/17/2016 c81 2Ray-Anne
This was an odd one. I did like the story, it had an interesting premise.

There were certain things that didn't make sense to me. The Victor character - I see you were trying to show multiple colors of him and maybe portray him as a not so bad guy, but I don't see why you bothered. Honestly, most bad people do have layers to them and all they do is a reason. However, you kind of expect that if you want to make Victor a bad guy you want to throw some hints that maybe he isn't. The whole being okay with just caging silverbloods/weres to me leaves very little up to liking and there did not seem to be even a hint of why he was doing it. Really the only hint was when he was blatantly suddenly changing sides for her. It was just not gradual enough for me to buy it. It almost was like you realized you needed him to be a good character and just wrote him in as nice(r) from now on.
I really am not sure I get the Mystic corporate company and why in the world Amber didn't have more issues with them. Between the Mystic and the demon fellow I did not see a difference - I think I would have gone for the demon fellow at the first capture.

I didn't really get the swag pag. It seemed a little juvenile. The whole episode with the Gremlins seemed a little juvenile. The random inserts for the holiday threw me off too. I mean, honestly it's no big deal I just skipped it but a serious reader may have been thrown.

You sort of answered the question of why must you follow an alpha if you also can challenge an alpha question but also didn't. What when you finally realize you want to challenge you just say the magic words and the submissive coding goes away? I don't think I really got the submissive thing. I mean I liked the switch in personality (I mean it irritated me, but in a good way) as it was an interesting twist - but it didn't seem completely thought out.

I liked Amber, I liked Kimberly. I think you did Kimberly and her relationship rather well. I liked all the unique characters. It was an interesting story. You do write well and in a compelling manner - very key things for a writer. Despite it's length I breezed right through it and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Could use a little tightening up if you wanted to pursue professionalism. But honestly? It was a fun read - and maybe that's all it needs to be.
11/13/2015 c35 Out
God this story is stupid...
10/15/2015 c81 2Autumn Glass
KEEP IT UP, MAN!

I remain...

~A.G
8/31/2015 c33 Autumn Glass
Omg, is the guy who was breaking the fourth wall you?! If so, then that is so freaking awesome!
6/13/2015 c65 brookiebear5892
The ending feels rushed, that's about all I have to comment right now. o.e The chapter could have been alot longer if the ending wasn't rushed.
6/13/2015 c65 Tututlululu
Happy Birthday! :3

And wow, I want her to do it so bad but I don't think she will; I mean, she's never really done something like this before. :P
6/6/2015 c64 Tututlululu
Now I'm thinking that blood drawn will give her nature away :P
5/8/2015 c59 A.G
Ohmigosh, I LOVE YOUR STORY! I think that when you complete this book, you should PUBLISH IT! I'm serious! I 3 YOU YOU'RE AN AWESOME AUTHOR I WISH I COULD WRITE LIKE YOU!
4/6/2015 c55 8Mickey Phinney
HAHAHA, I laughed too hard, thanks for this, I needed it today :)
3/14/2015 c2 afkldjajdfakjf123
Oh my gosh I loved the beginning sentence. Yeah! Don't go to school. Edgar seems interesting. Possible love interest?
3/14/2015 c1 afkldjajdfakjf123
Okay, at first I wasn't going to read this because I normally don't do supernatural. However, this was actually intriguing. I like the dynamic between mother and daughter and how strained it is. They obviously need to communicate and discuss the tragedy that occurred. First of all, Octopus is so creepy. My one recommendation is that the action seemed a little too fast. Maybe give the reader another half a chapter to really feel your character out. Other than that though, it was really intriguing and I think I will definitely read the next chapter now.

I was wondering if maybe you could take a look at Operation Get a Guy and leave a quick review? You could only read 1/4 or 1/8 of the chapter. Any advice on improvement would be great. :)
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »