for Shame

1/5/2014 c1 daughter of Athena and Apollo
Wow. This was very good. I liked that one bone in your body that isn't really yours thing. I'm sorry I can't give you specific details to fix, but this already really good. I like the how straight-forward and honest this is.
12/14/2013 c1 sun wife
hi, you are amazing.
12/13/2013 c1 5Dr. Self Destruct
I just went through and read a few of your poems, and I really love your writing style. I'm not that great at writing poetry or critiquing it, but I just wanted to say that I appreciate how you approach these touchy, emotional subjects without them coming across as sentimental or melodramatic. You have a great handle on your tone. I can also tell just by reading a few of your newer poems, even if I didn't see how many you have on your profile (over 300, which seems crazy to me because I think I've written a total of five and a half poems in my entire life) I can tell you've been writing them for a long time. You have a very experienced diction and rhythm.

I think out of the ones I read, this one is my favorite. I just love that ending line about the finger going through her like a ghost. Very chilling, and such a vivid image.