for A Healing Whisper

1/10/2014 c12 Dontgiveuponmeyet
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee omf I'm in love with this story! F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. FINALLY! Like seriously I'm obsessed. Look up #ahealingwhisper on Instagram and look what I did to the gosh darn monster can... You have me obsessed... Oh god..
1/10/2014 c12 green07already
OMFG! AHHHHH! Just AHHH! Cant wait for the new chapter!
1/10/2014 c12 serendipitous2
WOW! My brain is currently blank xD HAHA :P All I know is I loved this chapter xD MANY INTERESTING things happened :P I'm still kinda hoping for a Caius x Belle moment :P Cuz when I imagine Caius, I imagine him with the puppy dog eyes begging everyone to give him a chance with Belle :P HAHA XD Though I LOVE both boys xD UGH! I don't know who to choose :P HAHA XD OH WELL, if Belle's having Rider, I'll be happy to have you CAIUS *wink* xD HAHAHAHAHAHA

hmm.. Those two new characters seem very interesting. There is quite the mystery behind those two :P My mind is busy being blank right now but if it weren't, it'd probably be wondering what the intentions are of those two. I'm hoping they'd be good guys but I don't think they are xD HAHA :P oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait for the next chapter to learn more xD

So, till next time :) (and while I wait, I will fantasize about both guys xD and squeal like the fan girl that I am xD HAHA)
Serendipitous2

P.S. keep up the good work! here's a cookie as thanks :D O -cookie (HAHA)
1/10/2014 c11 serendipitous2
HAHA xD I'm glad that I made you smile because this story (specifically these boys *wink wink* xD) have been making me smile and laugh and basically have a good time xD Just reading this story makes me happier xD HAHA :P I liked this chapter, I was able to learn more about the guys (very interesting stuff btw :P) I can't wait for the next installment…

and now that i've given a decent review…

I SHALL CONTINUE MY FAN GIRL SQUEALING xD

WAAAAAAAAAAH! RIDER AND CAIUS xD I LOVE YOU BOTH XD HAHA :P GOOD LUCK BELLE, YOU'LL NEED IT SINCE YOU HAVE SUCH MISCHIEVOUS BOYS XD HMMM… TOTALLY WISHING THEY'D DIVERT THEIR ATTENTIONS MY WAY XD HAHAHA :P HAHA XD *SQUEALS LOUDLY*

So, I should end it there… or else, it'll never end xD so, till the next chapter…

oh wait! I realized the next one is already up :P OOOOOOH xD *jumps for joy*

HAHA xD excuse my randomness :P So, i'm off to read the next chapter… so you'll hear from me (and my fan girl squealing) real soon :P HAHA XD
1/10/2014 c12 skye real
Oh you are so mean to leave a fluffy like that. Me likes Rider. Hhmmm the name quite has a ring to it ;-) Can't wait fir your next update.
1/10/2014 c12 Guest
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO must have moore D: LOL
Love this story to bits!
1/10/2014 c12 CarrotLover66
Thank you for finally letting the scene play out like that! I almost starting hopping up and down but my brother was looking at me weird already.. anyway that chapter was amazing! Keep writing! And keep updating!
1/10/2014 c12 17Anehalia
I'm running low on battery power so short review, but I love it! *squeals* ok. one thing I've been noticing and meaning to comment on is that some times you switch from 1st person to 3rd in the middle of a sentence. It happened once this chapter. But I loved it! And new character! And my battery is about too die or I would write more..
1/9/2014 c1 Ticoquelicot
I usually hate stories with a love triangle... it always reminds me of twilight, and vampire diaries... But I'm actually loving this story! but still rooting for Rider (I love the name btw) :D
1/8/2014 c11 Anehalia
I like Rider the best... Just saying. I love the story. My only suggestion is that when you go back and edit you could add a little bit more detail to the settings around them, but otherwise I love it! I love how Rider always calls Caius mutt.
1/8/2014 c11 skye real
Hhmmm I don't know which of the harass guys I want to be with Belle. Although I think Team Rider is more IT for me :D Caius just seems like all tease and flirting that she could definitely need. Its fun to see Rider getting jealous. Can't wait for your next update!
1/8/2014 c10 Songbird227
Personally I have a love-hate relationship with Caius but in the best way. He makes me want things to happen with Rider and Belle sooo much more. He's bad news and a good addition. Good job. Ps, even though you didn't draw Belle, good choice in pictures. She's a near perfect depiction. Keep it up. Oh, pps, your gramar seems to be improving greatly. I'm proud:)
1/8/2014 c11 green07already
Super excited for the nextchapter! !.:D
1/8/2014 c11 Dontgiveuponmeyet
Not even gonna lie.. I fangirl screamed.. Lucky I was home alone. Anyway, MORE RIDER/BELLE! And a lil bit of caius name. He's andorbs. The whole snow roll thing and I thought that there was gonna be a moment... And then BOOM que Caius! That made me laugh out loud haha thanks for updating so quickly! -Loyal fan
1/8/2014 c11 justfine92
hahaha i luv this chapter, rider and caius are hilarious characters!
194 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »