for A Healing Whisper

1/5/2014 c1 Songbird227
I have read from the begining to the most recent chapter. I looove it! There are a few gramatical errors and perspective confusions here and there but there is so much intrigue. Please, update, update, update!
1/4/2014 c8 justfine92
woohoo love this chapter! they are getting so bold, those two
1/4/2014 c8 17Anehalia
Yes, this was worth the wait. :) (I read it as soon as you posted it, but I suddenly realized that I hadn't posted a review yet.
1/4/2014 c8 the unknown anon
Hell yes!
1/4/2014 c8 CarrotLover66
Finally! I am satisfied.. for now :] update soon!
1/4/2014 c8 Jester79
I appreciate the effort you put forth. Personally I think it's about time they kissed again.
1/4/2014 c8 green07already
Hell yesi.! Lol your story very much, cant wait for the next update!
1/4/2014 c8 alchem
Great story. Keep up the good work
1/4/2014 c7 Anehalia
I love this story. I think it is quite good for a first draft and I am enjoying reading it.
1/2/2014 c7 CarrotLover66
I like the plot so far! I hope Rider can do something to help... D: Belle is such a kind-hearted girl.. Rider can hopefully change for her.. Update quick! I'm hooked on this story!
1/2/2014 c7 justfine92
omygod save her rider!
12/31/2013 c6 coldblood
This is nice. The story's good, although there are some spelling and grammar mistakes to be improved and you lack descriptions of the setting, but other than that, the plot line and characters are okay.

You're updates don't come too fast, at all. The faster the updates, the better. Update more! It's alright!
12/31/2013 c6 Jester79
I think the story is progressing just fine. It's not rushed at all. I also enjoy the quick updates you never have enough of them.
12/30/2013 c6 FlowerGirl55
No I like the speed of the updates:) no long waiting also I'm really liking this story really interesting and fun
12/30/2013 c6 guest
woohooo new chapters! thanks for all the updates. I like spence's character
194 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »