for A Healing Whisper

1/26/2014 c18 CarrotLover66
I admit.. I didn't see that coming but he has no right to just step in like this! He let her grow up not knowing and he can't make her decisions for her.. grr. I don't like byron. I'm glad Caius left on a good note. He's a good guy.. I hope he finds his perfect mate. :) And Rider though.. he better keep Belle safe from byron. She's so innocent and Rider is just perfect for her. She makes him better in practically every way. Soo... yea. Update soon!
1/26/2014 c18 skye real
Love the surprising twists in this story!
1/25/2014 c17 Tataytay
I'm so happy he got his pack back.. He really is a nice guy even if he is a demon
And belle with rider is just perfection.. And they have their little make out session in the middle of the woods. Cute.
1/25/2014 c17 green07already
YAY! New chapter was great! :D
1/25/2014 c17 CarrotLover66
Oh poor Belle... Her real powers are destructive and probs boundless.. I hope Rider can help her use them. The chapter was worth the wait :) I know Caius will have to go but.. I will miss him. :( update soon!
1/24/2014 c17 Songbird227
You're right, it's been so long, i was beginning to think you didn't love us anymore! Haha! Yay, Caius! Bravo! Must. Have. More!
1/21/2014 c16 Tataytay
I'm in loveeeeee with this story
I love the characters just amazinggggg
Can't wait until you right some more!
1/20/2014 c16 green07already
AAhhhh I love this story! Cant wait for the next update!
1/19/2014 c16 1WannaFlyFree4ever
I need more of this story plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon I really love it
1/19/2014 c16 alchem
Great story keep up the good work.. Looking forward to Lydia 's return to it.
1/18/2014 c16 jmeec316
Uh-oh! This doesn't look good!

Just discovered your story today, and I love it! I absolutely adore Belle, Rider, and Caius. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for them.
1/18/2014 c16 Songbird227
Fantastic as usual:) This Choas guy sounds like big trouble! Can't wait for more
1/18/2014 c16 CarrotLover66
Ah! The tortures of cliffhangers... ugh. That cahpter eas spectacularr! I am kinda dissapointed about the Lydia/Caius thing not working out in the end but... at least they got a moment? I love Rider and Belle together... I hope that angel doesn't ruin everything. :/ and the cliffie! Caius's pack! And Chaos! Ah! I hope Caius wins his pack back.. :( Update soon! :):):):):):):)
1/15/2014 c15 Guest
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :3
1/15/2014 c15 Dontgiveuponmeyet
I look like an'min idiot. I'm squeeling and kicking my feet in the air and dancing. I-I'm soo happy... Omf :') I love it! and I agree. That angel is a dick. Thinkig he can take belle. WELL HAHA SUCKER TOO LATE! Omf.. I'm going crazy...
194 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »