for A Healing Whisper

1/15/2014 c15 skye real
I love their intimate moment but I feel like it's just the tip of the iceberg for their troubles. I so love them being together despite all the obstacles and all the impossibilities they are up against. I want Rider to say he loves her too! She's such a sweet angel and I hope he doesn't hurt her. I'm loving the development of their relationship and the plot!
1/15/2014 c15 CarrotLover66
Best chapter ever! Ahh! I'm glad that Belle FINALLY realized her feelings... and Lydia!? A halfbreed!? Omg! Then the idea of Caius and her are not gone! Yayay! Thank you for having such amazing writing skills :D
1/13/2014 c14 17Anehalia
Yay! More story! A couple minor grammatical errors/typos, but nothing major. Just something to look for when you go back and edit. :) Loving your story, but I am more of a fan of Rider Belle interaction. Not that I don't like Caius too...
1/13/2014 c14 green07already
Ahhh! that was yet again, another awesome chapter! :D
1/13/2014 c14 ReaderGirl
I've really enjoyed this story so far! I like the character development and the pace. I love seeing Rider and Belle learn about each other! Maybe their union could be his redemption?

I can't wait to read more! I've bookmarked this story so I can keep reading!
1/13/2014 c14 Dontgiveuponmeyet
Perfect as always. And go back to work stay write and make us happy! ;) jk but seriously dont forget me!
1/13/2014 c14 Ticoquelicot
Aw I'm so happy you brought Lydia(Gwen) into this story! is she really human or...? I can't wait to see more of CaLy (ship name for Caius and Lydia :P) I'm still hoping that you'll stop teasing us with Rider and Belle!
1/12/2014 c13 Guest
sfkl is there going to be a Lydia/Caius thing going on? XD
1/12/2014 c13 Anehalia
I love your quick posts! Its so exciting to know that I can check my mailbox and almost once a day find a new chapter. :) I like Caius finding someone. He needed a girl to draw him away from trying to steel Belle from Rider.
1/12/2014 c13 Dontgiveuponmeyet
Omf, "Cactus" lol! And omf when belle found rider I was all like aweeeeeeeeeee. And now caius has a chance... Just perfect. And if you looked up a healing whisper on I told you I hope you understabd just how amazing this story is.
1/12/2014 c13 Songbird227
Fantastic, as usual:) will anything happen between Lydia and Caius? Can't wait to) find out:)
1/12/2014 c13 Kay
I love how belle is getting stronger! some serious character development with her and rider hehe
great chapter :)
1/12/2014 c13 Dezzie
I am in love! That's all I can say! Omg I am loving Rider's and Belle's realationship right now! For some reason I feel like he has this gorgeous slightly British accent bc only British men can get away with calling a girl "love" and not sounding like complete idiots. Cactus(lol) is so cute and I am loving little miss human girl...it is very entertaining!
1/11/2014 c12 Kay
Just read the story! Absolutely love it :)
I can tell the imagery you use got better since the first chapter. I love the switching between POV's and the descriptive way you write about their feelings/thoughts each moment.
Unlike many stories, you don't go overboard with the number of characters and you introduce them at a good pace.
Keep doing what you're doing!
1/10/2014 c12 justfine92
the new characters are very interesting. I like how the angels have pretty colored hair
194 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »