for Guilty Pleasure

12/21/2013 c4 Kriss
Now im really confused is Dominic really a bad guy or is he a good guy but its just hidden kind of like dylan in your other story ?
12/21/2013 c4 alice.d.soler.21
He is falling for her...!
12/19/2013 c3 3SamaraL
Well... Dominique is too predictable. I"m disappointed in him. Let's see what happens next
12/19/2013 c3 7karasuno
Dominic's really laying on the seduction hehe. It seems both the characters have things to discover about themselves, which is great :)). Thanks for the fast updates!
12/18/2013 c2 karasuno
I think he could very well be jealous lol. So I wonder how Caleb is involved in the story, probably not in a good way judging by Dominic's reaction :DD. So glad you updated quickly, I'm dying for new interesting stories to read! Already waiting for more :))
12/18/2013 c2 3SamaraL
at first I was not sure whether I like the premise, but the ending of this chapter is too unexpected, love it!
12/18/2013 c1 kchan568
Please update quickly, I love these kinds of stories!
12/18/2013 c2 2An Identified Nobody
this is so much fun! update pleaseeee. :)))))
12/18/2013 c2 Kriss
I love Dominic already even though he is kinda a jerk
12/17/2013 c1 7karasuno
So, as per your suggestion I went and read Good Girl's Secrets, thank you for the btw :). I can see the similar premise, but your approach is different, so I am just as intrigued by how this story will go on. I love Kendra so far, and I can't wait to see how much of a bad boy Dominic is lol. I have a thing for those types, in stories at least. Hope you update soon ;)
160 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11