for Guilty Pleasure

1/18/2014 c21 Barnaby'sBus
I think it was a good decision. I am enjoying to the practical side to their relationship.
1/18/2014 c21 3WritesForever
Awwww I nearly cried at the end. It's nice to see that Dominic has matured so much. I'm also glad Kendra isn't knocked up, either xD ;)
1/18/2014 c20 smrae
Okay so that was hot lol I blushed. I don't think you should apologize for what you wrote because it falls into the category of "don't like don't read." You gave proper warning and they don't know what their missing! Lol the chemistry between Dominic and Kendra is electric, and I loved the insight you provided of their current lives in this chapter. Looking forward to the next update!
1/17/2014 c20 Barnaby'sBus
I liked it. Not every 'kinky' scene needs to be an indicator of what their relationship will be like.
1/17/2014 c20 Jester79
Nothing wrong with that chapter and their play. There's so much more hard-core stuff out there, I thought it was great. It just shows more of their relationship and how comfortable their beginning to feel with each other again. I don't think they would have been able to do that at the high-school level, but with their maturity, it's not a big deal.
1/17/2014 c20 WritesForever
Urgh that was hot. I love it! *dies* Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope it stays sexy. ;)
1/17/2014 c20 7karasuno
What are you talking about, it was fantastic xD. I love it when characters are testing their dynamics in bed. As for 50shades, it badly represented the S&M lifestyle, it was more like Christian had some issues he had to work through -_-;;;. Being tied up and at the mercy of your lover is an exciting idea to think about, for either sex. Personally I love it when the male character gets dominated, which is why the car scene was so good :3. Anyway, don't overthink it xD your readers might be more kinky than you believe ;), I know I certainly am lol.
1/16/2014 c20 alice.d.soler.21
Like you said there's a difference between a lifestyle and sex play. I enjoy this honesty & openness they have between them. I truly enjoy the brief glimpses of Dominic's tender side you are showing us. The best place to be completely free & honest is in the arms of the person that holds your heart.
1/16/2014 c20 MeLikey
That was fun! I can't believe Dominic is more emotionally literate than Kendra. My how the tables have turned. Spin 'em away maestro
1/15/2014 c19 karasuno
Definitely hoping for the M parts to never be over lol, your writing is so hot! Also glad to see more into Dominic's life and learn about him. It'd be shameless of me to urge you to update, but yeah, I'm feeling deprived right now after having so many chapters to read at once. Going back to reread them all to keep me occupied :D.
1/15/2014 c18 karasuno
I'm never one to turn away from 'perverted' mwahaha. Bring it on!
The car scene was extra spicy, and wonderfully written. Absolutely loved it :3. If you were ever nervous about your sexy scenes, you really needn't be lol.
Hope you're healthy again. Being sick feels awful -_-;; even if you get more time to yourself...
1/15/2014 c17 karasuno
Wow, Dominic is on with the seduction. He had some nice things to say too hehe. And that last line, wow :DD. So, curious to see how far into a relationship they'll get this time. Hopefully a happy ending for my sappy sappy heart.
1/15/2014 c16 karasuno
Didn't notice if I was logged in or not for the chapter15 review. Hope I was o_o... That conversation with Kelly was really good, at least I found it so for some reason. I hope things work out for Kelly to give some hope to Kendra lol. She's so dark about relationships right now, thanks to Dominic no doubt.
1/15/2014 c15 karasuno
Wow, I look away and so many chapters uploaded already. Mad respect! And yay, they finally meet, thought the end results aren't so god. But yeah, she'll need time to trust him again. Glad to see that chemistry flairing up hehe.
1/14/2014 c19 3WritesForever
Whoa. Sexy I got slightly confused about who Timmy was but it made more sense after :) great chapter, totally sexy :)
160 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »