for Guilty Pleasure

1/14/2014 c19 Who cares21
Another brilliant chapter! Possibly my favourite?;) I love how you portray these characters and developed them since there older. The heat between these two is sizzling;) please update soon!
1/13/2014 c19 MeLikey
I really don't have words for this chapter just sounds. For the first part WHOOOO HOOOOO and for the last bit with the kid AWWWWW.
Glad you're feeling better. Thank you for posting. Once again you are the bestest!
1/13/2014 c18 Bookworm
Hahaha I loved your author's note at the beginning! I can't wait to see what Kendra and Dominic get up to in the coming chapters!
1/12/2014 c18 CarrotLover66
I'm glad he didn't give up :) I love this story! Update soon please!
1/12/2014 c18 FlowerGirl55
I really really liked this chapter! Thumbs up!
1/12/2014 c18 MeLikey
Whoops the FIRST thing I should have said was that I hope you feel better ASAP. Hugs and Kisses. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
1/12/2014 c18 MeLikey
I like them having grown up fun! It was sweet that D remembers the details of their first date :o)
1/12/2014 c18 3WritesForever
Awww. That was cute. Sexy, too. Great chapter. I personally like this fast paced updating. It doesn't leave me guessing. (Which is a good thing) Awesome work. Can't wait till the next update.
1/12/2014 c18 bubblyangel415
Love this story can't wait for the next chapter :)
1/12/2014 c18 MeLikey
I hope they turn around and pick up that used condom YUCK but other than that PERFECTION!
1/12/2014 c18 alice.d.soler.21
HOT HOT HOT! I LOVED IT! I like their banter. I like how this is going.
1/11/2014 c17 Amelie
Glad for the pace :D
1/11/2014 c17 1RRsabi
Yes! Finally they agreed to go out with each other, i cant wait to see whats going to hapoen! Update soon, and i love theese quick updates!
1/11/2014 c17 Guest
Your are my favourite person in the world. Seriously I love you. I'm completely into this story and I'm saw happy I decided to read it! Please carry on with prompt updates!
1/11/2014 c17 2renegade01
So many updates! You're spoiling us ;-)

This seems to be the beginning of a tentative relationship. I'm liking Dominic more for putting up with Kendra's moodswings
160 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »