for r9kElsa Is Suffering

1/2 c44 Aria
Happy 10th anniversary 3
11/18/2023 c44 Guest
It can't end like this! But I loved it!
10/20/2023 c44 Heroe
Wow, read this fic because everyone seems to love it but, in the end, ended up not really liking it. Elsa's inner dialog got old really fast, and so did her self-hatred. I mean, really? And that ending was just so disappointing. What were you thinking, author? You took the easy way out, and it ruined the fic. Better luck next time.
6/20/2023 c44 TheSkinHorse
I remember reading this ten years ago. Then I watch Frozen again and the first thing that comes to mind is this story and I had to re-read it. I both love and hate the open ending. I don’t even know if you get these reviews anymore. Maybe you’re not even alive. But thank you for having written this story when you did.
6/2/2023 c17 VeryPeeved
oo
5/8/2022 c44 It was good
It’s over … Nooooooooooooooo ;(
4/21/2022 c1 LOL
I read this fanfic in 2013. When i was just learning how to read english language. Now that it's been 9 years and I am fluent. I came back to expirienec this masterpiece without ignorance of language hindering me :)

Thank you AnonElsa for creating this fic
I am going to enjoy it for the 2nd time
nice
3/30/2022 c44 Ului
Good job, i love this fanfiction, although I'm a little late
11/26/2021 c1 Guest
this is gold
7/30/2021 c1 Rick
I lick training
3/8/2021 c44 pWxL
I have no clue as to why I had been avoiding reading this for so long, probably because I just don’t have the time these days, but years later I finally decided to after hearing so many things about it and I’m so glad I did! You are truly a gifted writer.
12/27/2020 c4 H
can i translate this story into russian?
12/27/2020 c4 lerakorzenevskaya
I'm sorry, I would like to translate your work into Russian, do you agree?
2,426 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »