for r9kElsa Is Suffering

12/22/2013 c2 Frostbyte87
As amazing as always. Nothing more to say besides "I want that shirt now"
12/22/2013 c1 Frostbyte87
Hello. I just made an account here to say how much I love this, it's a brilliant story and you've captured anonElsa perfectly, which is even more impressive if you've never been to actual /r9k/ board. Ever considered a career in Psychology? Your writing and your ability to capture the characters so well is very impressive, despite it being an AU you've kept them in their own personalities, of course, changed appropriately for the AU.

Anyway, it's amazing and it very sad that it has just 3 reviews which is what made me create an account, something I rarely do.

Hope you continue writing this, it's great, and see you in the generals.

Bye
12/22/2013 c2 Guest
Thank you for writing. Hopefully you won't mind the decreased number of reviews for this as it isn't part of the family, but we appreciate what you're doing all the same.
12/21/2013 c1 IamInferior
I wasn't sure how well the greentexts could translate into an actual story, but you really knocked it out of the park. This is quite impressive. I'm interested to see if you adapt most of the greentexts or write mostly original material. Looking forward to it.
12/21/2013 c1 Lvl2DragonTamer
And I'm already sad. Fuck. Brilliant as always, especially the bit where she thought of all the things she could've said and then just was silent instead.

Also, psyched about the way you're going at it where Elsa isn't in full incest mode initially. Makes it that much more painful/complicated. Which is awesome, because, you know, complicated is awesome.

Excited for more.