for r9kElsa Is Suffering

4/4/2020 c44 Keepen
Absolutely amazing. First fan fiction I’ve ever read and I picked a damn good one, seriously, this was so freaking good.
4/2/2020 c23 Guest
I know I'm like, 6 years late, but I just wanted to say that this is absolutely amazing(and also probably the death of me). Every chapter is full of emotion and description, it happens to be the first story ever that has cause my tears to fall.
Now I feel like making fanart..
Thank you author for bringing one of the best depictions of modern day Elsa to the world, you most likely won't see this but that's okay.
3/29/2020 c44 Chel
Great Story. I love that, and I have found some art related to the history in some websites. Nice work. Elsanna Forever.
3/30/2020 c1 SCi.et
hey AnonElsa, may I translate your r9k?Its such a great article, and I really want to make more Chinese know and enjoy it. (I know someone has translated it but he/she didn't finish it. )So, hmm, do you agree?
3/21/2020 c44 Dann
wow..just wow..Ive been avoiding reading this for some years now, I dont even know why, maybe I thought that I wasnt goint to be able to handle all the angst that this story promised...but damn, Im glad I finally felt ready, it was really good, extremely well written...thank you for sharing it with us! amazing job!
3/15/2020 c44 Spbv147
*First and Foremost my personal opinion does not truly matter, your art is rightfully yours and stands on its own occurred no matter what others say. That said this is my thoughts on your story*
Hey bro, so, your writing is great truly!I know this was written years ago but, I only have one or two questions:
1) Why did you decide to end it with Elsa making the decision to keep this relationship with Anna? All through reading this story I thought to myself 'geez, this can actually happen' and the only thing that kept me going was the thought that you can turn this around. That you'd write a redemption arc for this heart wrenching situation, that you would use this platform to say that in this instance, the natural right thing is for them to go back to being just sisters.. if this was a world where they are not related I would be the biggest cheerleader, but in this realm where they are sisters, it just doesn't feel right.. and throughout the story Elsa herself had slowly started to get a grip on what was good for her, but at the end she made the choice to stick by a path that would not reap a good ending for anyone..
2) I just want to say I love the relationship between Elsa and Kristoff in this fic, the movies truly didn't do them justice.
3) I personally would have wanted more of Elsa's conversations with , they were very interesting and enlightening.
4) I did love the change that Elsa went through in the story, I love how she got better and came back to herself. I personally know people with depression and I hope they make the same recovery as Elsa did.
Finely thank you for reading my review, you didn't have to, my opinion doesn't matter anyway, I would love a reply though,
Sincerely
Sobv147 (Dafna is my name)
1/9/2020 c44 Guest
This is a masterpiece! Thank you!
11/28/2019 c44 Anon Reader
Wow, this fic was amazing! I really didn't have high expectations for this, but this fic surprised me and exceeded my expectations in every way. I really love this specific take on Elsa, intially I found it a little off putting. Elsa in this fic is extremely vulgar and a bit of a dick—not a total asshole, but way more abrasive and mean than canon!Elsa—which is vastly different from the more polite, reserved, and queenly Elsa in canon. But I think this version of Elsa is a good modern AU update that focuses on her isolation, loneliness, and self-hatred and she's written in a very compelling way. I also loved the ending. Nothing is entirely resolved but we know what our characters are at and what they're planning to do so it's a bit of a bittersweet ending because they accept their love for each other even though realistically it won't flourish. A lot of modern AU icest ends with most everyone accepting their relationship and those that don't are cut out from their lives with Elsa and Anna being happily together. I'm glad that this fic didn't have that picturesque fairy tale ending and instead we got a more ambiguous but happy ending with the pair together but with things far from perfect. This fic was startling good and I am amazed by how much I enjoyed it because I was expecting something entirely different. Great job with writing this and thanks for sharing it!
11/26/2019 c44 Guest
Here I am again. Magnificent story, even better after all this years.
10/11/2019 c1 Sage
I doubt that the writer of this story still hangs around the review threads, but I'd figure that I'd just put this out there. I just re-read it for the first time since it was coming out, and a lot of my issues with the last few chapters melted away. This is still great. It's legitimately one of my favorite stories, fanfiction or otherwise, and it has been for half a decade. It's a hell of a thing.
9/16/2019 c44 Elsa
Btw what does r9k mean? I really wanna know.
9/16/2019 c44 Elsa
Wow... I mean i'm gonna miss this fanfic so much! Please never ever delete this, i'm sure that i'm gonna re-read this multiple times in the future :) this fanfic is amazing! The best Frozen/Elsanna fanfic that there is! And one of the best fanfics in general, maybe even the best! Anyway just wanted to tell you that you're so talented! From the bottom of my heart thank you for this fanfic!
6/28/2019 c44 Damn good read
OK, *wow*, that was outstanding. I mean, I've seen recommendations for this story on the net for years now, but it did *nothing* to prepare for how damn good this story actually is. The highs, the lows, their *arcs* throughout it... Damn. And what an ending.

Seriously mate, wherever you are now, whatever you're doing, you've created something beautiful here, for all the world to see. 'Wincest fanfic', indeed. With *all* the win!
6/26/2019 c44 coldn
First off, I'm incredibly happy that I finally read r9kElsa Is Suffering. It has been recommended to me for a while now, and I'm kicking myself for not reading it earlier. As for my second point, thank you so much for putting a tremendous amount of effort into writing this wonderful fic. It grabbed ahold of me after only a few chapters, and didn't let go until the story was completed.

Your writing is beautiful, and deliciously addicting! The dialogue was lovable, even during the angst, and THAT is an impressive accomplishment. Also, you did a fantastic job controlling the about of pressure that Elsa dealt with. As the reader, I felt the weight of every decision, and I was scared at many points about where her relationship with Anna was headed. Elsa's anxiety and her internal struggles, that were at many times put to the test, made this fic surprisingly relatable. She felt real, and so did the consequences.

Your original take on these characters were honestly... amazing. They were all flawed, or had silly mannerisms. But as the story progressed, they grew and I couldn't help but love them all. The only person I can think of that I disliked at the end, is that abusive guy that Belle ended up with. Hell, you even made me ultimately like Kristoff!

What I'm trying to say is. r9kElsa Is Suffering was a refreshing story to read, and I'm really grateful that it exists. I only wish that I was there when you were writing it, so that I could have cheered you on.
5/26/2019 c44 Guest
goodness. I read the final line of the story just as the emotional part of my song picked up, and all I can say is it just added to the pain. it's an amazing pain, I think I might have to look up how to cope with this. thank God I'm on summer break, I'mma need a few days to get over this fucking masterpiece. all the times I've squealed, laughed, screamed, cried, panicked, fallen in love over this story in the last 8 hours have been the most alleviating thing to my sadness in a long ass time, and I just want to thank you for this. thank you thank you thank you for this, cause holy shit has it been a ride.
2,420 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »