for Taken

2/8/2015 c5 Kila
Wow what a great story! I'm very interested to see this continue, you are a magnificent writer!
2/7/2015 c5 Sigyn
Wow! This story is amazing! Oh the dreaded hiatus word! You really should continue this, I am intrigued beyond measure. Violet is a welcome change to most of the "take me!", Heaving bosom, dainty princesses you often see in kidnap stories, and Nicholas strikes me as a mysterious, kind, quite intelligent, guy..ya know for a kidnapper. Interested to see this well written story progress, please come back to us!
12/2/2014 c2 3perfect.fluke
In the first chapter you refer to her as Valerie.. but in the second chapter its Violet.
12/1/2014 c5 2Only a Guest
In a depressing way, Nicholas is right. If he keeps her with only him for long enough, there is a small chance she may develop Stockholm syndrome. I also like the character of Violet, for she is developed enough with a realistic personality, that I actually didn't like her in the beginning. But Nicholas can be touched up a bit. He's just kind of there.

I really love this. Keep up the good work!
11/28/2014 c5 RosaSilvermist
Great story so far! Write more!
10/13/2014 c5 49Woedin
A lovely read with a struggle, that I found to be inspirational, I look forward to the ongoing chapters when they are ready. A very magnetic soliloquy, you've constructed around your heroine. Nice!
9/26/2014 c5 2thevaxxines
I like violets sarcasm in this chapter she fights nick verbally and physically which is brave
9/17/2014 c4 thevaxxines
Best chap so far I hope violet is saved or gets away
9/12/2014 c5 DotCute
awesome I want to know what happens next
9/1/2014 c3 DotCute
YEAH violet rocks. i like how brave she is i would be too scared to try anything
9/1/2014 c1 DotCute
I like what i've read so far
8/31/2014 c3 thevaxxines
I'm really rooting for violet I want to see her escape I'm not sure how I feel about nick at the moment
8/31/2014 c2 thevaxxines
Whooah Nicholas has some explainin' to do. He kidnapped her because he loves her?!
8/26/2014 c5 Nabs