for Robin Hoods' Daughter

4/3/2021 c3 14The Spectacular SpiderDom
Hello! So, I know I'm very late with this review considering this story came out many years ago; however, I just found this story while scrolling through a list of favorites from a close friend of mine. As soon as I saw the title, I was hooked from the start. I'm not a huge Robin Hood fan, but I'm a fan of the original story and the animated Disney movie, so I knew this was going to be a blast.

First off, I really love the name Kaya Locksley, it's such a creative name and it's very memorable too. I also love the character's personality and her action scenes. I was shocked to see her leap out of a window right in front of somebody she worked for, it's rare you'd see someone do something like that, but I guess it goes to show how badass she is. This whole chapter was pretty action packed too, I loved all of it!

And the ending, man, I am hooked to see what happens next.

While this story does say "discontinued" for now, it would be cool if it resumes. I won't force you to continue, but it would be awesome if you did. But let me just say, I understand what it's like to discontinue a story. I have a Fanfiction account called "The Sensational SpiderDom321" and I cancelled a lot of my projects to move here and make my own projects. I have two franchises called Night Shadow & Ballin' Pranksters, if you want to read them, you are more than welcome to.

If you don't want to, that's okay, but I'd appreciate if you did :).

But I just wanted to say I know what it's like to discontinue a story, so I won't force you to come back. But if you did, I'd be excited.

Overall, I really like this story so far! Seems like something you'd see in a movie and I am a sucker for movies! Whatever you're doing now, I hope all is well and keep up the great work!

~SD321 (SpiderDom321)
1/9/2020 c2 15maskedhero100
I like that name...Kaya Raven Locksley And boy is that sheriff going to rue those words. If there's one thing a competent successful villain knows its never underestimate someone based on their gender. The story may be short due to it still being ongoing...but it's engaging.
1/9/2020 c1 maskedhero100
I know it's only a summary, but i'm already sold on this "Princess of Thieves" sounding tale. I'm rather fond of the Robin Hood tale, right up there with Zorro in my opinion. So seeing the tale retold with a female descendant in a futuristic setting is going to be rather interesting i think.
1/23/2014 c3 11cool sapc
This looks very interesting! :) I like that she's kind of careless and careful at the same time. And Robin Hood is amazing.
I'll eagerly await the next update!
1/23/2014 c3 1echogirlcapri
Wow! That was an action-filled chapter! I'm really impressed, and also eager to know what's going to happen next.
I really love this story. If you'd like some constructive criticism, just PM me and I'll elaborate.

Your #1 fan, Capri
1/23/2014 c2 echogirlcapri
Awww, that's so sad! When they leave the mother behind ... poor baby girl, too. She was just born and she already lost her mother :(
Ach! Sexist! That sheriff is going to get what's coming to him, I'll bet. "Just a woman" ... hah. We will see about that.

I'm really enjoying this so far. Keep up the good work :)
1/23/2014 c1 echogirlcapri
Wow, this sounds interesting. I can't wait to see what happens! I love strong female charecters :)