for Felix

12/24/2014 c1 3mycastleheart
This is a really interesting story. I like the premise, and Erina is very interesting and I admire her bravery to take her injured brothers place.

Update soon!
8/14/2014 c1 Gorilla0132
okay so heres my honest review of chapter one. first off, you might wanna get rid of the whole Mulan reference in your note before the chapter, because i as the reader immediatley started comparing your story to Mulan in every way and thats not good it takes me out of the experience. second, you sometimes go off on tangents or explain waaay too much detail in your prose. not everything needs to be described all at once you can ease the reader into the setting instead of having to use very long sentences. story-wise, i had mixed feelings. most stories start with action or something to draw the reader in, but here you start with the main character performing mundane chores and talking about how boring her life is. it really is a great story so far and i love the idea of having a girl impersonate a boy i havent seen it done since Mulan. if you have any questions or need some advice feel free to pm me! :D keep it up!
6/24/2014 c4 3serendipitysoul
Amazing as ever!

Keep up the good work!
6/2/2014 c1 1Everfew
This story seems very interesting. Unfortunately, the beginning of that chapter needs a bit of polishing, because the paragraphs aren't always separated properly.
3/19/2014 c2 3serendipitysoul
I really like this one! :)

Keep writing, i like your style!
3/10/2014 c2 Meli Sand
Pip is adorable! In a little brother kind of way. And I cannot see the name Kelli without thinking of a large muscular woman . . . is that sexist? Hopefully that'll change with time. I'm really liking Erina. She's not openly bad-ass, but she's stubborn and tough, which is especially useful in this sort of situation. And she has no grace, just like me. XD haha, anyway, interesting first day. Seems like Erina's got her work cut out for her . . . but no regrets, so it's all good. Looking forward to the next update!
3/6/2014 c2 3Post-Apocalyptia
Very interesting story so far! I really like how descriptive your writing style is, and dialogue is excellent as well. I'm looking forward to where the story goes.
2/18/2014 c1 Guest
This is a great foray into a well-known genre; from the brother-sister dynamic to the descriptive writing, I'm super excited for the rest of the story. Please update soon!

P. S. Charlie is great, and I hope he comes back.
2/12/2014 c1 Meli Sand
This is awesome! Something about the beginning of the chapter just hooked me. Your prose flows very easily, and the characters are crafted well. Erina is stubborn but likable; she's really quite similar to her grandmother. Charlie seems like a sweetheart. He might end up being my favorite if he appears again. I'm also loving the dialogue. Dialogue can tell more than description sometimes.
If I had to nitpick anything, it would be the last sentence. It came off as too abrupt. But all in all, this is an amazing start. Since your premise (girl-pretending-to-be-male-and-going-to-war) isn't original, what matters is how you spin the tale. I'd say you're doing a wonderful job. I have found a good story to follow. :)