for A Midas Night

5/27/2014 c1 midnightwolfe2302
I finished it for real this time, and I wanted to say that you are epic and the prologue makes sense now. I think when I originally read it I was too excited and didn't understand it well so misinterpreted it.
5/27/2014 c10 Guest
I. Adore. This.
It is wonderfully written, with very few typos, and I only have one actual question: Ryan Barrie is a girl?
3/27/2014 c5 midnightwolf2302
I love it, I just finished. Is that the end, five chapters? Its really cool and captivating, (and I'm sorry if/that my earlier posts sound so assuming and rude and like I'm better than you) I'm glad I got to read it.
3/21/2014 c2 midnightwolf2302
Hey TheGirlAtMidnight, I really like your style. Its... spiritually eccentric and oddly intellectual and crisp and fresh- although its ten o clock right now so my brain is mush and I can't continue past ch2 tonight. Anyway, I like your story so far. I think I noticed a few typos, but that's all for words and such. From a critical view, I found the prologue section irrelevant so far, maybe unnecessary? I think different wording or something would help if you really want to keep it- I'm the type of person that changes the entire story as I feel necessary, regardless of what gets lost (I always start the new part as a separate draft, though). Again, my brain is mush, so don't feel hurt or anything. I've been reading this in between things like vacuuming and dinner, and I haven't gotten good sleep in ages. It makes 10 o clock feel like 2:30am.
Anyway, Magdalena is really cool, very mysterious and inspiringly unique and "chill". I adore her and I looke forward to continuing your story.
2/21/2014 c2 1senorakennedy
I'm really loving this :) you're great at descriptions and I'm curious to see where the night leads!
2/18/2014 c1 senorakennedy
Great beginning and very interesting characters! Can't wait to read more :)