for El Paso! The City With An Exclamation Point At The End Of It's Name!

4/11/2021 c1 Joeson
Great start! I'd like to see how this is going to turn out. You know what, you can join NovelStar's writing competition.
3/18/2016 c50 17Crescent Moon Dancer
...You know, you really are rather brilliant. Why haven't YOU run for mayor yet? Actually, forget mayor - why haven't you run for governor of Texas? I'd vote for you. Yes, I live about five states away - what's your point? I'd just pick a random Texas address, ask for an absentee ballot, send my goons - er, I mean, hired help - to raid the mailbox - ah, that is, pick up the aforementioned ballot - and send it in.
And if my hired help happened to pick up someone's birthday check at the same time, I'd make a generous donation of it to your campaign.
Of course, I'd expect double the amount back as tax refunds once you got elected.
4/19/2015 c49 Crescent Moon Dancer
...I feel queasy. And rather like I want to go adopt all the unadopted pets in El Paso. Especially if there are any hedgehogs on hand; I *love* hedgehogs.
On another note, that "re-re-re-re-release" really cracked me up.
4/19/2015 c48 Crescent Moon Dancer
I''m in the mood for a BLT, too. Lots of acronyms always do that to be. Are there any restaurants in Downtown El Paso that would still serve a straight girl? Maybe the next motto could be, "El Paso! Home of the world's best BLTs!"
4/11/2015 c47 Crescent Moon Dancer
I'm chuckling my silly head off over that math bit, because that's pretty much what I end up doing every time I have to employ the thrice-cursed art of mathematics. Struggle along as best I can, then dump the mental arithmetic and round to the nearest smooth number.
4/11/2015 c46 Crescent Moon Dancer
Oh boy. Now I've got both Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap and That's Amore - being sung by Dean Martin, of course - in my head. Heh heh. Lovely. *Goes off to steal some marshmallows*
On another note, this sounds like some of the insults you'd get if you mixed an adult book with the Redwall series.
3/31/2015 c45 Crescent Moon Dancer
A knoll is the same thing as a hillock, a round, small, natural hill or mound.
Now I'm really curious about the pictures you posted on Facebook. You didn't try wreck Mayor Cook's career, did you?
3/22/2015 c43 Crescent Moon Dancer
I chuckled my way through this, as usual. I think we might have some stray drivers from El Paso around here...
2/26/2015 c42 Crescent Moon Dancer
(This review is unavailable due to the fact that the reader lost herself in a fantasy about a real three-way sword fight, then realized there were no more chapters for her to read and started whimpering like a sad puppy. We'll get back to you once we've averted her imminent emotional breakdown. Thank you for your patience.)
2/26/2015 c41 Crescent Moon Dancer
Cracking up worse than a sidewalk under a jackhammer here. Although I do resent Mr. Moore's criticism of the name Celia. I have a pet frog named Celia, and I take offense on her behalf. I shall have to see Mr. Moore in court.
2/25/2015 c39 51Brievel
I saw Bigfoot once...he made a sound I never want to hear in this life again!
2/25/2015 c37 Brievel
I'd go for those two before the last...I'm never a fan of thought police - heck, when they start enforcing that, I'll probably be the first in the back of the cruiser.
2/25/2015 c29 Brievel
Last girl had her priorities right, anyway.
2/25/2015 c25 Brievel
You sure do seem to have a lot of dead friends, do you drive them all to vote?
2/25/2015 c24 Brievel