for The ONLY Diet Book You'll EVER Need! (and other medical fictions)

7/14/2017 c3 51Brievel
See? We don't have it easy!
7/3/2017 c2 Correction
It should say '... eating together is better than...'

In the following part:
'Because eating better is better than eating separately...'
6/25/2017 c11 2KodiakWolfe13
That was so short, and yet I feel so uncomfortable. XD Brilliant list! Loved the update.

4/4/2017 c10 KodiakWolfe13
*slow clap 'cause that's all I got*

3/22/2017 c8 KodiakWolfe13
The sound I made seeing this notification was unhealthy. XD Oh well, that's what Obamacare is supposedly for, right?

Haha, the jokes were amazing, as always, the commentary was spot on. I can't wait to see the following chapter, whenever it is that it may come out. .

Awesome chapter!

3/19/2017 c7 KodiakWolfe13
Holy crap, I'm in tears from laughing so hard right now. The amount of people I need to send these stories on the Affordable Care Act is astonishing.

3/15/2017 c4 KodiakWolfe13
This chapter is a beautiful work of art, and if anyone tells you any different, they're wrong. Now, TO THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT'S UNDOUBTEDLY JUST AS BEAUTIFUL.

3/15/2017 c5 KodiakWolfe13
My mind is blown right now. I can't comprehend how hilarious and amazing this is. There are no words to describe the beauty of this. XD

11/6/2016 c4 KodiakWolfe13
Just a note, but this is the same chapter as the last one. It's amusing as all heck, but I just thought I'd let you know... I'm amusing the repost was an accident... I had fun re-reading it, though!

1/20/2016 c3 KodiakWolfe13
HAHAHAHA! This was great! I got bored and decided to go through your other stories and I'm glad I found this one. Because this last chapter is so frikkin true too.

Awesome work! As always!

1/22/2015 c3 13BookAbooK
Me like, it is so funny! Nice job! :)
4/11/2014 c2 1GeorgyannWayson
Hello! It's nice to hear from you and nice to see you're still giving this story a shot!

I'm a nutritional science major, which is why I took an interest in this story in the first place. I think this is turning into/already a crack fic, and I liked the jokes about the younger children because it was so spot on! Also, the one about eating together actually had me going 'huh, you know that's true!'.

Overall, you're doing fine. It might be because I'm tired, but I didn't really get the Emc joke. Maybe it'll hit me when I'm more awake...

Good luck with the rest!
3/16/2014 c1 GeorgyannWayson
I'm curious to see where this goes...
3/14/2014 c1 1Ezekiellia
I think that joke with the hydrogen ions is really funny, it made me laugh! :D Great idea. But I find the actual story a bit feeble, if you know what I mean, the 'humour' is not really funny. But keep up the good work! :)