for The Journal

1/11/2005 c1 78Angel Elizabeth
Oh my. Good story..Journal entry... well whatever! It's good either way! Hope things get better for your family. Although I haven't had divorce in my family, I know the kind of feeling you were talking about. My stepmom and Dad do that kind of thing too and almost did get divorced. Too bad they didn't. It would have been better for them. Oh well! I should stop rambling here. Bye!

P.S. I agree with you about not getting divorced!
7/9/2003 c1 2OJW
Hey!

I hope everything gets better... for you. and your family. :)

Bless you ! :)

And Nice story :-)
7/9/2003 c1 13avidelecteur
I love the beginning... it's funny. You should try to write some sort of fractured fairytale. But the humor doesn't really fit with the rest of the story.
6/17/2001 c1 Lindsay
Hello there! I like your stories, they're funny! :) My parents aren't actually divorced, so I can't exactly relate right now, but I remember once when they were seperated, and my dad moved out. My sisters and I were REALLY sad, but they eventually got back together. Anyway, I'm sure that helps you a lot (just kidding). I just wanted to let you know that when I read your story it really made me understand what you were feeling (or what you are feeling). I hope things get better for you and your family. :)
6/16/2001 c1 rainybutton
That whole romance novel/crush thing is really really easy to relate to, because I've always felt that way. I can't really relate to the divorce bit, but I can empathize. I think it's a good story, or journal entry, whichever is closest to the truth.
6/15/2001 c1 61mercurysmile
That's a great story and I can relate! You write very sympathetically and you're very good at communicating emotions! Keep up the good work! :-)